How many sites does alidropship hosting support

Stuart Gibson

Hello everyone. I currently have 2 stores, one being hosted with digibitdesign and the other with alidropship, the first site doesn't respond quick enough and results in the pages not being loaded.

O think I can remember that alidropship hosting can work up to 5 sites. Is this true, if so I would like to host my first site along with my second on the alidropship hostimg

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone. I currently have 2 stores, one being hosted with digibitdesign and the other with alidropship, the first site doesn't respond quick enough and results in the pages not being loaded.

O think I can remember that alidropship hosting can work up to 5 sites. Is this true, if so I would like to host my first site along with my second on the alidropship hostimg
Hello Stuart,

Yes, this is true, you can host up to 5 websites with our Silver plan hosting. Please PM your previous hosting details if you need help with moving your website to your AliDropship hosting.

Best regards,
Igor

Tablazines

DUDE....!!!!!
NEVER... NEVER... PUT YOUR PASSWORDS IN A POST....
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!

DELETE THAT POST!!!!!

YOU NEED TO CHANGE ALL YOUR PASSWORDS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!

Like even if you don't know much about the internet... you should know that you never post your passwords in a public forum.

You've just compromised the security of your stores, hosting, etc.

Last edited: