How do you make hero image with a link on it in a grid format?

Beckster

Hi there Yaros,

I'm trying (struggling!) to find a way to do a similar hero image layout on the front of my homepage which has button/ link(s) like you have on World of Harry...

You have 3 images in a grid format with links on it. How did you do this or is this all code? ...don't worry I'm not copying your images I am in an entirely different niche!

If you can advise, would be brilliant - even a bit code I could add to my site to make the format would be massively helpful...otherwise I guess I'll need to hire someone on Fiverr.

I know this is a long shot question and not plugin related.

Many thanks!

Yaros

Staff member
Hi there Yaros,

I'm trying (struggling!) to find a way to do a similar hero image layout on the front of my homepage which has button/ link(s) like you have on World of Harry...

You have 3 images in a grid format with links on it. How did you do this or is this all code? ...don't worry I'm not copying your images I am in an entirely different niche!

If you can advise, would be brilliant - even a bit code I could add to my site to make the format would be massively helpful...otherwise I guess I'll need to hire someone on Fiverr.

I know this is a long shot question and not plugin related.

Many thanks!
Could you explain in further what images do you mean? Header ones?

Beckster

Well in all due respects I think it be quicker if I just pay you guys some cash and you set a site up for me :) on your servers with your plugin. I'm not a designer or coder and really I'm losing motivation...and just want to get promoting and selling.

I await the new launch with Woo and what's new on offer - although I may go down the route of a basic customisation package. The goal really is just to get started...to begin.

Thanks again,

Beckster.

Well in all due respects I think it be quicker if I just pay you guys some cash and you set a site up for me :) on your servers with your plugin. I'm not a designer or coder and really I'm losing motivation...and just want to get promoting and selling.

I await the new launch with Woo and what's new on offer - although I may go down the route of a basic customisation package. The goal really is just to get started...to begin.

Thanks again,

Beckster.

I, too, have long agonized with this question. I looked all over the Internet and couldn't find anything for a long time. Until I found information on hero, I used the original source for this. They told me how to do it. I thought after that I would understand this scheme on my own. But unfortunately not, no matter how hard I tried I failed.
Giving up too soon

Last edited: