How do I setup FREE PLUS SHIPPING for woocommerce.?

Hi im very pleased with the woocommerce alidropship plugin and the latest update is great however, I am wanting to add some free plus shipping items and I am unable to correctly setup the shipping classes to allow for "FREE SHIPPING" and "FREE PLUS SHIPPING" items to be added to the cart together.

Currently it defaults to the "FREE PLUS SHIPPING" option, which then attaches the $9.95 charge to all items in my cart,

Does anyone have a step by step someone could send me to help setup the shipping correctly?

Also maybe an addon to the next Update of both plugins would be great to allow for FREE PLUS SHIPPING variations

I'm using the latest version of Alidropship woo plugin but still, I am unable to setup successfully the free plus shipping part. And when I do a manual update it has set the prices for the free+shipping products to the original prices

How can I use the free + shipping

Jur

Yeah, its lack of documentation. Whats seems obvious for the staff/programmers it not obvious for everybody. Let me help you ont this as i spend some time figure it our for myself. I am on woo plugin, so i dont know this setting in the standard themes, but here is how you do it in woo plugin:

1) go too alidropship woo
1.jpg

2) select pricing add new formula
set supplier cost mix cost and max cost, sign should be = and add 0 as value, then hit update
2.jpg

Now after you click update it should look like this

3.jpg
`
Now you have a "free'/"gratis" product for everything under 3USD

Shout-out to The Netherlands ;-)

DaveNL

I know old thread being dugged up again... That is because i still have the problem not being able to setup free + shipping

Well thanks, but it is not the cost that is the problem, the problem is setting up the shipping classes so Woo actually charge the visitor for shipping without showing the free shipping option

Shoutout back :))

Robbie

I am having the same problem. I have different costs for shipping different items. I have found this on XAadapter.com

I am not sure how I have to adapt it though.

WooCommerce – Hide shipping methods if items of specific Shipping Class is NOT in cart
By Vj Code Snippet, Generic, WooCommerce 2 Comments
Below snippet will hide shipping methods if none of the items in the cart belongs to the specific Shipping Class.

Use the array variable $shipping_classes to define the shipping classes.
Define the services to hide using the array variable $shipping_services_to_hide.

// Hides other shipping methods if items of specific Shipping Class is NOT in cart
add_filter('woocommerce_package_rates', 'xa_hide_shipping_method_when_shipping_class_product_is_in_cart', 10, 2);
function xa_hide_shipping_method_when_shipping_class_product_is_in_cart($available_shipping_methods, $package){
// Shipping class IDs that need the method removed
$shipping_classes = array(
'free-shipping',
);
$shipping_services_to_hide = array(
'wf_shipping_usps:D_PRIORITY_MAIL',
'wf_shipping_usps:D_EXPRESS_MAIL',
'wf_shipping_usps:flat_rate_box_priority'
);
$shipping_class_exists = false;
foreach(WC()->cart->cart_contents as $key => $values) {
if (in_array($values['data']->get_shipping_class() , $shipping_classes)) {
$shipping_class_exists = true;
break;
}
}
// Negation of shipping class exists.
if (!$shipping_class_exists) {
foreach($shipping_services_to_hide as & $value) {
unset($available_shipping_methods[$value]);
}
}
return $available_shipping_methods;

Perhaps someone could help me as to where I would be changing the text to correlate to my site.

Thanks

Robert

kingpin

there are many ways and plugins available to make free plus shipping work easily on woo version

table rate shipping plugin is nice
consider per product shipping plugin also

or simply do it without any plugin also

just create shipping classes and connect it to your shipping zones

and on edit product assigned those classes

Robbie

I solved the same issue with Woocommerce Advance Shipping. The plugin works beautiful, and has options to price by product, category weight and more. It elimates all shipping methods showing want you just want to show the free plus shipping priced shipping. The documentation was a little hard for me to follow, but the developer was available and happy to help. I recommend $14.00

DONNA

Anyone have a step by step how to setup FREE +SHIPPING correctly? the problems with mentioned methods here like creating shipping classes don't work when adding more than one product! is there a plugin i can use? i appreciate any answer to this problem i am having

Subrata

there are many ways and plugins available to make free plus shipping work easily on woo version

table rate shipping plugin is nice
consider per product shipping plugin also

or simply do it without any plugin also

just create shipping classes and connect it to your shipping zones

and on edit product assigned those classes
Thanks sir, finally after long time i done it....

Borisros

I use plugin WooCommerce - Disable Free Shipping (DFS)

Just create Shipping Class in Shipping settings.

Then go to your product and use that Shipping Class that you created.

Next step is, go to product and hower on the product and you will see 4 figure number for example (1234). Copy that number.

Final step: Go to options of DFS and type that number.

And that's it, you have set FREE + Shipping :cool:

sogesecret

1.How do i set free shipping option on my Alidropship woocommerce website?
2.How do i set my shipping cost with product cost without getting a loss on my end?
3.Does free shipping applies to all countries world wide?

bambooful

I use plugin WooCommerce - Disable Free Shipping (DFS)

Just create Shipping Class in Shipping settings.

Then go to your product and use that Shipping Class that you created.

Next step is, go to product and hower on the product and you will see 4 figure number for example (1234). Copy that number.

Final step: Go to options of DFS and type that number.

And that's it, you have set FREE + Shipping :cool:

thanks, brotha for your help! but a question: How do you enable discount codes to discount the shipping class? Because I have a newsletter that I share discount promo codes. And well I notice my coupon codes don't discount the flat rate that I have for each product. It discounts the sale price. But now my new sale price is $00.00. Any ideas or plugins that can discount the shipping class rate. so I can use this FREE + Shipping?

FYI, I searched and searched and couldn't find anyone that had a working method for FREE + Shipping for woocommerce users. In Shopify they have plugins that do this very easily but you have to pay $$ to have the plugin. But this method is free. So thanks, bro.