How do I install update after WP5.2 install

Kerry

I have downloaded the update to the ali - woo plugin designed to fix the problems after the installation of WP5.2 - but now what.

My plugins area shows the Ali plugin, but it does not have an update link.

Not sure what to do next.

Kerry

Direct Webstore

If the update is not showing in the WP>Plugin area ... it will show eventually. Sometimes going to Dashboard>Updates will trigger it. Or after that, returning to Plugins will trigger it.

If you want to do it manually ...
1. Deactivate and delete the current plugin
2. Download the new one from https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/ Make sure it's the correct PHP version!
3. From WP-Admin>Plugins>Add New>Upload the new plugin and Activate
4. Done

And no ... none of your settings or products will be lost.

When a plugin or theme is updated automatically as normal, it does the same thing. i.e It deletes the current plugin or theme and downloads the new one ... behind the scenes.

;)

Last edited:

Mario21

Hola, compré el plugin de woo alidropshipp, pero cuando puse la licencia me acepto, pero no puedo usar el plugin, le pregunté a mi soporte de hosting y actualizaron mi versión php 7.2.16 y sí tengo ioncube loauder, etc. Por qué Todavía no puedo usarlo

Mario21

Hello, I bought the plugin from woo alidropshipp, but I put the license for my accept, but I can not use the plugin, I asked my hosting support and I will update my version 7.2.16 php and yes have ioncube loauder, etc. I can not use it.

Direct Webstore

Hello, I bought the plugin from woo alidropshipp, but I put the license for my accept, but I can not use the plugin, I asked my hosting support and I will update my version 7.2.16 php and yes have ioncube loauder, etc. I can not use it.

It's impossible to say what's wrong without looking at your site. Maybe you're using the wrong version of plugin.

You better write to support at support@alidropship.com and let them have a look.

And give them..

Your WP-Admin URL
Your Admin username
Your Admin password

Also...

Your cPanel URL
Your cPanel username
Your cPanel password

;)