hosting Issues

Lotys

Hello, I have a issue with the Alidropship hosting service, they suspended my account and I cannot have an access to cpanel to move my hosting to another host. Really bad service provider!!! My account is suspended and I paid for this service that is not normal and legal. I just have ad campagain runnig ON FACEBOOK and I must stop because I lose money!!! I have few sales and they ruing everything! If someone know how I can contact them faster ?and any idea how can I resolve this issue? thank you

chris37

Hello, I have a issue with the Alidropship hosting service, they suspended my account and I cannot have an access to cpanel to move my hosting to another host. Really bad service provider!!! My account is suspended and I paid for this service that is not normal and legal. I just have ad campagain runnig ON FACEBOOK and I must stop because I lose money!!! I have few sales and they ruing everything! If someone know how I can contact them faster ?and any idea how can I resolve this issue? thank you
In the alidropship.com they have live chat

Lotys

the backup I have is a little older and doesn't include all my new data and subdomain, but you think they delete my website?

Lotys

I think go back to first hosting I had before I never have this kind of problems and they have support 24/7 on chat and in the phone from monday to friday. But I change the host just because I need a US server and Alidropship recommended because I both many plugins from them. But also I think about hostinger...they just send me an offer...