Home & Garden Niche: Alidropship Ultimate Store for Sell

Jhanto

Hi!
I want to sell my Home & Garden store. It has 620 products imported with deeply researched. I have dedicated myself to do best for this website since June 2019. It has all the marketing plugin, Facebook business, Upsell. 2 SEO starter pack & email marketing service. It loads fast. It cost me about 1500USD. I am not running ads yet but earned 395.13USD without spending a single dollar. Recently, I have run a local business. For this reason, I don't get enough time to operate it. I don't share my website directly here for security reasons both of me and my buyers. Only I will share it with interested buyers!

Contact me to get more information!

Attachments

• FireShot Capture 015 - Dashboard ‹ ShopHomy — WooCommerce - shophomy.com.png
    FireShot Capture 015 - Dashboard ‹ ShopHomy — WooCommerce - shophomy.com.png
    144.5 KB · Views: 43

Ersher

As far as I see, everything you have described here is pretty well for a business of home and garden niche. I wonder too why you are selling it, but well that is not my business. The cost is also pretty good for all the services you wrote there. I am working in the garden business more and we needed a mowing machine for it, because our yard had to look great every time the clients entered it. We got it from lawn.com.au but I see you have them too.

Last edited:

QueenBris

As far as I see, everything you have described here is pretty well for a business of home and garden niche. I wonder too why you are selling it, but well that is not my business. The cost is also pretty good for all the services you wrote there. I am working in the garden business more and we needed a mowing machine for it, because our yard had to look great every time the clients entered it. We got it from lawn.com.au but I see you have them too.
yeah, i dont see any reason too. desides the quarantine of course. but it is not mentioned anywhere

Kenanel

This is a quite an interesting thing here :) Why are you selling the business? Isn't it profitable anymore? Or what are your reasons? You know, it's not like you're selling grass seeds and you want to advertise your product. https://www.growgardener.com/the-5-best-kentucky-bluegrass-seeds-for-your-lawn/ I'm interested in making an investment, and I think that this niche should be of interest to many people. Yet, I doubt I can buy the whole company, let me know when we can talk. Maybe we'll be able to negotiate over it.

KameronJarvis

Hi folks. Newbie here. Sorry for bumping the thread. I'm looking for some garden furniture options for sale. If there's anything available now, please, LMK.

CarlaBruitt

Hey there! No worries about bumping the thread, we're all here to help each other out. If you're on the lookout for some garden furniture options, I've got just the place for you. Check out this website https://www.gardencentreshopping.co.uk/ for a wide range of garden furniture. They have some great options available now. Hope you find something you love. By the way, I'm new here too, so it's nice to meet you. Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.

Last edited: