High memory usage, almost 100%

jacoplee

My server has 8G memory, 4 core CPU.
I found that my use of Alidropship for half a month has been used for more than 95% of memory.
I understand that in order to get the data, the server needs to access Aliexpress. But the problem is that my SQL service often stops running (now I set up the daemon, the problem is not so serious), and occasional access is slow.
Does anyone have the experience to reduce the memory usage settings? Server settings or plugins, WordPress settings.

Irene

Staff member
My server has 8G memory, 4 core CPU.
I found that my use of Alidropship for half a month has been used for more than 95% of memory.
I understand that in order to get the data, the server needs to access Aliexpress. But the problem is that my SQL service often stops running (now I set up the daemon, the problem is not so serious), and occasional access is slow.
Does anyone have the experience to reduce the memory usage settings? Server settings or plugins, WordPress settings.
Hello,

Do you upload images of the products to your server or keep them on Aliexpress?

Kind regards,
Irene

Irene

Staff member
I downloaded the image on my own server

That is the cause of your issue. Aliexpress products contain lots of images, so we usually do not recommend uploading them to your server as it fills the disk space quite fast.

I would recommend disabling importing images to your server and keeping them on Aliexpress. Please go to Alidropship plugin > Settings > General > Product Images and untick all the options > http://prntscr.com/p1irr0

Kind regards,
Irene

iDan

That is the cause of your issue. Aliexpress products contain lots of images, so we usually do not recommend uploading them to your server as it fills the disk space quite fast.

I would recommend disabling importing images to your server and keeping them on Aliexpress. Please go to Alidropship plugin > Settings > General > Product Images and untick all the options > http://prntscr.com/p1irr0

Kind regards,
Irene

is it better to untick everything, and keep everything on ali's servers?
i usully save only gallery images to my server, is it adviced to avoid them all and keep them on aliexperss servers?

Irene

Staff member
is it better to untick everything, and keep everything on ali's servers?
i usully save only gallery images to my server, is it adviced to avoid them all and keep them on aliexperss servers?

It is up to you, you can upload only gallery images, but still, you need to check your disk space from time to time.

jacoplee

Kind regards,
Irene
disk space
You are wrong, maybe you are not professional. Why discuss disk space, I am talking about memory