Help with Product Categories

Hi everyone,
I'm having problems with the description of the product categories. When I set up the description it doesn't fit correctly on screen. I tried changing sizes but with a negative result. See screenshot.
1 is short and past perfectly but the other one it won't fit.

Many thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot - 13_01_2018 , 20_26_26.png
    Screenshot - 13_01_2018 , 20_26_26.png
    823.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot - 13_01_2018 , 20_27_24.png
    Screenshot - 13_01_2018 , 20_27_24.png
    756.3 KB · Views: 23
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi everyone,
I'm having problems with the description of the product categories. When I set up the description it doesn't fit correctly on screen. I tried changing sizes but with a negative result. See screenshot.
1 is short and past perfectly but the other one it won't fit.

Many thanks in advance!
Please note that this option is provided by WP. The description on your category page can be adjusted with the help of HTML in the Text tab. Please let me know if you require our assistance in displaying the category image.

Attachments

• Edit category ‹ original version — WordPress.jpg
    Edit category ‹ original version — WordPress.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 9
Please note that this option is provided by WP. The description on your category page can be adjusted with the help of HTML in the Text tab. Please let me know if you require our assistance in displaying the category image.

Hi Ekaterina, I already tried that but, for some reason, the text is not fitting correctly. I think the images are good but, not the text.
I want it the red line and that appears only with H4 and up. I have not clue what I'm doing wrong. Can you help?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina, I already tried that but, for some reason, the text is not fitting correctly. I think the images are good but, not the text.
I want it the red line and that appears only with H4 and up. I have not clue what I'm doing wrong. Can you help?
Sent you a pm, please check.