have not made any sales... - 3 months consistent work put in full time.

Hey guys

my website is www.burntwallet.com

could anyone give me some feedback on my social media or my website in general?

i have 0 traffic i have no clue i check it from alidrop plugin for traffic but it says 0. i did not make any sales. i'm keep working on my social media

and i have no clue why there is no traffic not even 1.

i will be preparing paid Facebook ads and Instagram soon - i need to spend time to pick products and create contents first.. but

before then what can i do to improve and what am i doing wrong????? i can't even make 1 sales yet.

i'm so furious what to do and how come i have 0 traffic?

i'm currently making email marketing contents and started email marketing... i still have no traffics....

i need free method as possible but if paid method is worth it then please suggest for me.

please give me some comments and what you think i can do at this stage??????

Thank you!

chris37

could anyone give me some feedback
You website loading speed is terrible (desktop) 9.3 seconds ?

FMT0Bd.jpg

You mobile is even worst (also on mobile is nothing working correct .The visual element is out of the box ... i have no i idea how you make those issue ) if i have to guest is the css Minification.

you didnt set up your google analytic (or if you did it you make something wrong) also the visual issue appear and in tablet mode

dnA9Nh.jpg

before then what can i do to improve and what am i doing wrong????? i can't even make 1 sales yet.
you make everything wrong

I will be surprise if you ever go traffic with this one

i'm currently making email marketing contents and started email marketing... i still have no traffics....
how you make email marketing if you dont have traffic??? from where you get your email??
If you just buy a list is normal you have not traffic again ... your email marketing must be retargering the people the already visit your website (for they be interesting in your staff), if you never have traffic you never collect then email

i need free method as possible
forget free, for you get that you must have the knowledge and the experience

but if paid method is worth it then please suggest for me.
I can say way more but is no reason.

In my point of view you need really help, you can not do it yourself (that the ironic here you have dropshipping master for a name LOL :) )

So how i see no developer is going to try to fix your website ... is not deserver the time, this packages is not for you anymore https://alidropship.com/services/custom-design/

Go and buy a custom store a let the professional do the work for you https://alidropship.com/start-new-business/

Buy a ready store

yoha03

Hey guys

my website is www.burntwallet.com

could anyone give me some feedback on my social media or my website in general?

i have 0 traffic i have no clue i check it from alidrop plugin for traffic but it says 0. i did not make any sales. i'm keep working on my social media

i will be preparing paid Facebook ads and Instagram soon - i need to spend time to pick products and create contents first.. but

i need free method as possible but if paid method is worth it then please suggest for me.

Thank you!
I think the website loading is fine, the 9s load time is because of your newsletter popup
but I think you should spend time to clean up your product description, title and product url, some of them are too messy and long

and also you have too many popup, newsletter popup, recent sales popup, chat popup, in mobile site they take a lot of space

you have .00 on top, do you use any minify plugin?
compress your image, your main page size is 5mb+ because of your image size

I think the website loading is fine, the 9s load time is because of your newsletter popup
but I think you should spend time to clean up your product description, title and product url, some of them are too messy and long

and also you have too many popup, newsletter popup, recent sales popup, chat popup, in mobile site they take a lot of space

you have .00 on top, do you use any minify plugin?
compress your image, your main page size is 5mb+ because of your image size
Images all compressed..... i'm not sure where is this 00 coming from. title i can change but i need to find out what is the cause that i'm not getting any traffic from my social media......... description/title i can work on it but i don't even get anyone to look at which is a problem. what do you think the next step i should approach?

You website loading speed is terrible (desktop) 9.3 seconds ?

FMT0Bd.jpg

You mobile is even worst (also on mobile is nothing working correct .The visual element is out of the box ... i have no i idea how you make those issue ) if i have to guest is the css Minification.

you didnt set up your google analytic (or if you did it you make something wrong) also the visual issue appear and in tablet mode

dnA9Nh.jpg

you make everything wrong

I will be surprise if you ever go traffic with this one

how you make email marketing if you dont have traffic??? from where you get your email??
If you just buy a list is normal you have not traffic again ... your email marketing must be retargering the people the already visit your website (for they be interesting in your staff), if you never have traffic you never collect then email

forget free, for you get that you must have the knowledge and the experience

I can say way more but is no reason.

In my point of view you need really help, you can not do it yourself (that the ironic here you have dropshipping master for a name LOL :) )

So how i see no developer is going to try to fix your website ... is not deserver the time, this packages is not for you anymore https://alidropship.com/services/custom-design/

Go and buy a custom store a let the professional do the work for you https://alidropship.com/start-new-business/

Buy a ready store
thank you for long feedback, i cant just purchase another store. i have put so much effort and time on this until now........... i can hook google analytics today. emails i had some list from extractor. i need someone to look at my website then put their email address to subscribe but i don't have any traffic which is a problem. i need some help. but custom design in terms of what.. i need advice so i can fix i can't afford professionals to look at and pay them when i'm already minus and didn't even make any money.

i need to find a way i can improve from mywebsite as much as possible to get traffics and sales.
i can't buy a custom store now.... it doesn't mean i'm gonna make sales since this does not work...

I'm depressed amount of time and effort i'm not getting any results out of this. i should be looking for a job again................

what else can i improve from this website to make sales/traffics at this stage?????

yoha03

Images all compressed..... i'm not sure where is this 00 coming from. title i can change but i need to find out what is the cause that i'm not getting any traffic from my social media......... description/title i can work on it but i don't even get anyone to look at which is a problem. what do you think the next step i should approach?
btw how you know you don't get any traffic? maybe there are traffic it just they don't buy anything?
to get more traffic from social media, if you don't want paid ads, just use social rabbit
seems you only make all your social media last month, I think it need some time to get traffic from social media

but to get more sales you need to spend money on ads too

kdb

you need to disable some features on front page and increase the gap in the appearance timer for purchase popup.

chris37

btw how you know you don't get any traffic? maybe there are traffic it just they don't buy anything
He say that he check the alidropship traffic section.

When I check he site on the network (collect) have nothing set up there (image in my above post).

So or he set up the Google analytics wrong...
Or doesn't set up it at all.

think the website loading is fine, the 9s load time is because of your newsletter popup

gap in the appearance timer for purchase popup
Is not relate the pop up in the loading issue. Is with embedded form code.

You can have it appear and after 20 seconds and your loading speed be below 4 seconds without issue.

btw how you know you don't get any traffic? maybe there are traffic it just they don't buy anything?
to get more traffic from social media, if you don't want paid ads, just use social rabbit
seems you only make all your social media last month, I think it need some time to get traffic from social media

but to get more sales you need to spend money on ads too

from the alidrop plugin dashboard, i'm trying to setup google analytics and i can't find tracking info to paste it on. hmmm

Visitors​

0 today​

0 this month​

Traffic Report​

PeriodVisits
Today0
Yesterday0
Last 7 days0
Last 30 days0

chris37

from the alidrop plugin dashboard, i'm trying to setup google analytics and i can't find tracking info to paste it on. hmmm

Visitors​

0 today​

0 this month​

Traffic Report​

PeriodVisits
Today0
Yesterday0
Last 7 days0
Last 30 days0
So you didn't set up your Google analytics at all

He say that he check the alidropship traffic section.

When I check he site on the network (collect) have nothing set up there (image in my above post).

So or he set up the Google analytics wrong...
Or doesn't set up it at all.

Is not relate the pop up in the loading issue. Is with embedded form code.

You can have it appear and after 20 seconds and your loading speed be below 4 seconds without issue.
i'm currently having trouble to setup Google analytics..... there is no tracking code and tracking info to paste it on....

the loading speed i think it's okay consider i have over 200 items on there!

i'm more concerned about traffics at this stage then i would be worrying about sales next to make even 1 first sale..
thankyou

yoha03

i'm trying right now but i can't find tracking code................... from admin there is no tracking info section in my google

Sign in to your Google Analytics account. Click 'Admin' -> 'Tracking info' -> 'Tracking Code'. Copy the script below 'Global Site Tag':
seems the analytic UI already change, maybe just email alidropship support for new step

or maybe just use this, you just need to put the GA tracking id