Google Merchant Add-On + Product Schema/Microdata

salemzaid1

I am trying to move from Shopify to wordpress.
we have over 490k sku's on shopify so i am reimporting all of them via alidrop plugin.

i realize great limitations in wordpress so we have already worked with the server and host to do custom work.

1 issue that is bad is the google merchant add on. since we are working with over 50k products on the wordpress site, the google feed generating xml is so slow it will never work long term for us. sometimes i leave it 48 hours running, and only 10% progress. and this is after I had the ALIDS support install the feed generation fix plugin.

how can i fix this?

the other way is to just have the google merchant center do the product feed thhrough the "website crawl" method.

but, there is so much schema and microdata missing compared to what the xml generates that its not working.

i tried 4 days to fix the str_data in the theme files but failed a lot since I'm a terrible noob at this php language.

does anybody have the FULL schema and microdata to add into the theme of ANDY, so that Google Merchant Center can crawl the product pages and generate the feed through their end???

i tried almost every plugin but nothing is working. i made changes to the structured markup but something is still missing because it wont crawl :(