Gift Store For Sale: 200+ Products, includes Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter Accounts

PJCwasHere

Due to a serious illness I contracted and found out about at the same time I took delivery of this store, I have not had the time or focus to run this store.

This is a TURNKEY STORE. This package is perfect for those who want a 100% hassle-free start.

1. It is fully automated.
  2. Built & hosted by AliExpress - paid up until 30/10/2018. It is the Ultimate Package with great support.
  3. It is fully operational. Simply add more products to the 200+ that are already operational.
  4. Product pricing formula is established. You can use the current one or change it completely.
  5. It automatically posts to Social Media several times daily through SocialRabbit.
  6. All Social Accounts, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter are setup with their own accounts, so I can simply give you access (you can then change the passwords).
  7. I will also provide the hosting details & licensing.
  8. I'll provide the Domain Key and you can transfer the domain into your ownership too.
  9. It has its own Gmail Account for administration + webmail accounts for store related emails.
  10. There is also an active AliExpress Cashback account.
  11. You will need your own PayPal & Stripe Accounts (easy to setup, easy to change on the site) so that product sales are transferred to your Bank Account.
  12. It has additional levels of security applied and additional SEO tools.
URL: https://FindaGift4.com

If you want to start selling quickly, this is a great webstore you can start with. The price is $1,200 AUD all included. Message me if interested. Serious Offers only will be considered - I'm too sick to mess around.

Thank you for your consideration,
Peter

PJCwasHere

Interested.
How many social followers each platform has ?
Info on seo ?
The numbers are negligible. I have not yet promoted or worked the store. Facebook has 220+, Instagram 220+ Twitter <10, - this is all just natural growth. As soon as you begin to invite friends, or do FB ads etc... this will grow exponentially.
SEO - has YOAST SEO installed.

Why sell the website if it can make profits so easily just by "inviting friends" or doing "FB ads"? LOL, it's not that simple. Seems to be that you've bought an AliDropship Ultimate Package and failed to make sales or regret the purchase and want to the sell the site off. By the way, watermark has not been removed for all photos on at least two products. Reviews have not been edited (still contain Russian characters). Honestly it doesn't matter how many products on your store because anyone can click the import button and change the title names. Website store setup is the easy part, marketing is the main part of building a successful store. IMO this website isn't worth more than the cost of the AliDropship / Social Rabbit plugin; I know it's AliDropship's work but there's no reason to invest so much into a "turnkey, operational store" when can take less than 5 hours for a beginner to set up an "operational store" with AliDropship, and your money should go into marketing and testing. Half the products on your store I've seen a lot of other people advertising in the past and they now are quite saturated, won't be easy to sell (i.e. moon necklace, rose necklace, many of the sunglasses, anchor bracelet, etc.)

PJCwasHere

Cynical. As previously stated, sale is due to a serious illness I contracted and found out about at the same time I took delivery of this store, I have not had the time or focus to run this store. It’s ready to be worked.

Cynical. As previously stated, sale is due to a serious illness I contracted and found out about at the same time I took delivery of this store, I have not had the time or focus to run this store. It’s ready to be worked.
A store "ready to worked" with random products and little work put into it nonetheless would not warrant a couple hundred dollars or more, especially as the domain name is terrible and logo is unprofessional. Again, a site set up that works should not be the main selling point. Anyone can do it in less than a couple hours. If this store is really so easy to grow by inviting friends, even if you have a serious illness, with the time you have to post in the forum, why not just invite your friends to buy just as you claim is a way to get sales? But good luck with selling the site! :)

Last edited: