Funnel Sales

JDavid

Someone tell me how can I create a sales funnel using alidropship (original version), that let me offer upsell, downsell, crossell and catch their email address

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Hello all, try THIS LINK and see. Unlimited sales funnels, you can connect up to 15 Domains and a powerful Email Marketing for lists up to 10000 subscribers is included. There is no cheaper option on the market, at all. And - its an All-in-One platform. Easy to use. If you have any questions, just PM me.
If you're going to SPAM threads with your low class affilliate links, at least make the product compatiple with the Alidropship plugins. This "Builderall" rubbish is not.

I see you have only made 7 posts on this forum and SIX of them are SPAM affiliate links for this "Builderall" garbage. Grow a brain mate.

JDavid

Hello all, try THIS LINK and see. Unlimited sales funnels, you can connect up to 15 Domains and a powerful Email Marketing for lists up to 10000 subscribers is included. There is no cheaper option on the market, at all. And - its an All-in-One platform. Easy to use. If you have any questions, just PM me.
useless contribution

ibrendan

So this is what I do, my results have been ok...ish.

Plugins I use are alidropship abandoned cart, mailchimp and mailmunch.

There are 3 basic funnel scenarios that are relevant to me.

A. Customer purchased (the object here is to alleviate buyers remorse and encourage repeat purchase)
1. Thank you for purchase email (alidropship automatic)
2. Tracking number email (alidropship automatic)
3. Related product / upsell promo email (I manually make these using mailchimp)
4. Leave a review promo mail (I manually make these using mailchimp)
5. Regular (but not to regular) niche related newsletter emails) (I manually make these using mailchimp)
6. Seasonal promo emails (I manually make these using mailchimp)

B. Customer abandoned cart (the object here is to get shopper to complete purchase. Some folkes spend more than I do - I hate spam so send fewer on principle)
1. Cart reminder email (alidropship abandoned cart plugin)
2. Discount mail (alidropship abandoned cart plugin)
3. Bigger discount email (alidropship abandoned cart plugin)

C. Shopper left without adding anything to cart (the object here is to get shopper to subscribe to newsletter)
1. Exit intent popup with discount (I use mailmunch for this)
2. Discount email with related products (I manually make these using mailchimp)
3. Regular (but not too regular) niche related newsletter emails) (I manually make these using mailchimp)
4. Seasonal promo emails (I manually make these using mailchimp)

Use popups sparingly. Don't spam people, they will hate your brand and your store. Imagine you are the customer. If the content isn't meaningful, your readers will ignore it. I keep my email short and to the point.

Hope this helps,

B

Last edited:

volkmarkt

Someone tell me how can I create a sales funnel using alidropship (original version), that let me offer upsell, downsell, crossell and catch their email address

There is no way to create a sales funnel with AliDropship. And all the sales funnel products out there are not compatible with AliDropship. As simple as that.

However, there is a way on how to make of a simple and clumsy Wordpress Product Page a real Salespage that can be used as Landing page for ad campaigns and with an AliDropship Add-On you can even add Up- and Downsales. Read further in my post
https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/how-to-get-more-conversions.14572/post-65795 - there is more info about this matter. Good luck.

Last edited: