Free Shipping Option with Minimum Not Deactivating

JamesRamos

Hello, @Yaros @George Murdasov

I wanted to create a new thread for this issue, as the older thread is starting to become convoluted.

This is an issue relates to AliDropship Original Plugin. I am using PHP version 7.2

Installed Add-Ons include, Product Bundle, Purchase Upsell, Countdown Timer, Social Rabbit, Recent Purchases, Promo Banner, Upsell, Facebook Business, Google Business, Abandoned Cart.

Theme is Raphael version 1.7.5

I have my shipping setup as Free with minimum order of $25, otherwise shipping is $5.00 for all orders under $25. This worked perfectly in version 1.8.9.11

However, in the latest versions, this issue has appeared again. I will attach screenshots below to demonstrate the issue.

Thank you for your time.

shipping_issue_1.jpg

shipping_issue_2.jpg

Georgy

Hello, @Yaros @George Murdasov

I wanted to create a new thread for this issue, as the older thread is starting to become convoluted.

This is an issue relates to AliDropship Original Plugin. I am using PHP version 7.2

Installed Add-Ons include, Product Bundle, Purchase Upsell, Countdown Timer, Social Rabbit, Recent Purchases, Promo Banner, Upsell, Facebook Business, Google Business, Abandoned Cart.

Theme is Raphael version 1.7.5

I have my shipping setup as Free with minimum order of $25, otherwise shipping is $5.00 for all orders under $25. This worked perfectly in version 1.8.9.11

However, in the latest versions, this issue has appeared again. I will attach screenshots below to demonstrate the issue.

Thank you for your time.
Hello, James!
My apologies for inconvenience.

I will check that issue from our side with the latest version of AliDropship Plugin and will contact you back!

Best regards,
George

Georgy

1606740149687.png

Could you tell me please - that option (on screenshot) enabled or disabled?

Best regards,
George

JamesRamos

Hi George, Hope you had a great holiday.

I just wanted to provide you with an update on my issue. I recently updated to version 1.8.19.8 and there is still a problem, although now it provides the option to choose with Free Shipping or Standard Shipping. So a customer can still choose Free Shipping even when their purchase does not meet the minimum requirement.

For now, I am still using version 1.8.9.11 as it is the last version that has worked properly for me and still continues to work. Every update after this version breaks this feature.

Hello! https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-plugin-ver-1-8-19-1-update.16711/ - here it is. Feel free to ask any further questions.

Best regards,
George

Georgy

Hi George, Hope you had a great holiday.

I just wanted to provide you with an update on my issue. I recently updated to version 1.8.19.8 and there is still a problem, although now it provides the option to choose with Free Shipping or Standard Shipping. So a customer can still choose Free Shipping even when their purchase does not meet the minimum requirement.

For now, I am still using version 1.8.9.11 as it is the last version that has worked properly for me and still continues to work. Every update after this version breaks this feature.
Hello, James!

We've changed the logic for that feature. Right now you are able to customize the minimum order price for shipping as you want. That will give an opportunity to choose any shipping. For example, free shipping is available related to a minimum order price, but clients might choose any other paid shipping if they want a faster delivery method. As a result that will help you increase your profit.

If there is another problem with your shipping, please send me your access details PM.

Best regards,
George

JamesRamos

@George Murdasov

Hi George! Sorry it has been awhile since I responded to this. I do see the new functionality. However, now I have a new problem which is basically the same problem. Currently, I cannot save the minimum price.

As an example, if I type 25 in the the "Set a minimum order amount required to get free shipping. " field, and then Save, I get the prompt that it has saved, but it is not actually saved. If I press "Back", then "Edit" again, the field is blank.

On the customer end, this presents the same problem. It still shows Free Shipping, when they have not met the minimum price.

Please let me know what you think.

Thank you.

JamesRamos

@George Murdasov Also, Another note to the above: If I delete a shipping method. I cannot create a new or default. The same problem of not saving occurs. This is for the latest version of the Original Plugin

Georgy

@George Murdasov Also, Another note to the above: If I delete a shipping method. I cannot create a new or default. The same problem of not saving occurs. This is for the latest version of the Original Plugin
Hello, James! Thank you for reaching out. Please, send me your access details (WP + cPanel). I will check what might be wrong. Best regards, George