Twitter Followers- 71

54 Products, all with imported reviews
150-200 visits per month
A catchy Domain Name
Beautifully setup site
Running on autopilot
No promotions done ever
Got a couple of sales from organic traffic
All site files, database, domain name and social profiles will be transferred to you.

Includes- Social Rabbit Lifetime License (it usually costs $189/yr)
Excludes- Alidropship License (transferred to some other site)

Reason for sale- I neglected this beautiful site from the start, never got the time to grow or market it well as I was running busy with other projects. Vintage fashion is a huge niche and anyone who can work on this site a little in adding new products and marketing it can earn huge.

Site url- www.vintagefad.com
BIN- $299

The site comes at the same price which you get from Alidropship for setting up a new store. This one is already established, has huge fan followings in social networks and ranks well in Google, and social rabbit lifetime license comes as a bonus for you.

Last edited:

webguru

Hi

The Alidropship license costs just US $57.85 under current promotion of 35% off. The buyer can buy a new license for this amount if he does not have a license already. The site is established in search engines and have good social following and ready to rock with little marketing. Its certainly has much more worth than $50 IMHO.

Thanks!

Last edited:

xRess

Hi if this is still available I would like to get more details about the store on pm.
Thanks !

Nazmus Salehin

Vintage products gift store for sale

Pages indexed in Google- 500+
Instagram Followers- 731
Facebook Likes- 167 likes
Twitter Followers- 71

54 Products, all with imported reviews
150-200 visits per month
A catchy Domain Name
Beautifully setup site
Running on autopilot
No promotions done ever
Got a couple of sales from organic traffic
All site files, database, domain name and social profiles will be transferred to you.

Includes- Social Rabbit Lifetime License (it usually costs $189/yr)
Excludes- Alidropship License (transferred to some other site)

Reason for sale- I neglected this beautiful site from the start, never got the time to grow or market it well as I was running busy with other projects. Vintage fashion is a huge niche and anyone who can work on this site a little in adding new products and marketing it can earn huge.

Site url- www.vintagefad.com
BIN- $299

The site comes at the same price which you get from Alidropship for setting up a new store. This one is already established, has huge fan followings in social networks and ranks well in Google, and social rabbit lifetime license comes as a bonus for you.
Still available or not?