georgelino

Pass his problems off to someone else, ay? The smarter thing to do would be to simply buy another domain name for 10 bucks or so ... transfer his Alidropship licence to it ... and try again. Maybe he's just not too smart. Lol :)

The Anime niche DOES NOT get any copyright problems! First of all, the person who will buy it will receive my list of accounts that I worked with for Instagram shoutouts and all of the uploaded handmade pictures and descriptions so don't Talk BS!

georgelino

There does seem to be some "BS" going on ... but not from me. :) If I had a good store making money I would not sell it without some good and valid reason. You still have not provided one. And until you do, I'm sticking with ...

Awaiting the valid reason.

:)

I said I need the money for Testing products for my other store with Facebook Ads! I don't have time to chat with Instagram influencers as they take longer to reply! I want to focus on one store!

Direct Webstore

I said I need the money for Testing products for my other store with Facebook Ads!

Nah ... that's already been dismissed as rubbish by others here. If it was "making money" ... your ad financing problems would be solved. I said a "valid" reason. Not a blatantly "BS" one. Obviously the store is not making money ... that's the real "problem" you want to "pass onto others"

All I'd say any further is "Buyer beware"

georgelino

Nah ... that's already been dismissed as rubbish by others here. If it was "making money" ... your ad financing problems would be solved. I said a "valid" reason. Not a blatantly "BS" one. Obviously the store is not making money ... that's the real "problem" you want to "pass onto others"

All I'd say any further is "Buyer beware"

I want the money right away! I earned 300$ in profit in 3 weeks I just don't have time to wait, I want the money from the store right away so that I can finance my other store immediately, but you know better than me, no probs!

I said I need the money for Testing products for my other store with Facebook Ads! I don't have time to chat with Instagram influencers as they take longer to reply! I want to focus on one store!
LOL - if instagram influencers "no longer reply," how will a list of accounts you've worked with help the buyer?