For Sale/Best Offer - Bespoke AliDropship Store - FreeDealsDepot[SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinRB

Hi Guys

I tried to sell this bespoke AliDropship site earlier in the year....but to no avail :(

The site: https://freedealsdepot.com/

* built by AliDropship team
* around 30 live products
* free product + shipping at cost method
* AliDropship hosting

Treat the site as a new build....most of the traffic currently comes from Pinterest, but I will be keeping the Pinterest account. The site has achieved a few affiliate sales, but the traffic to date has not been targeted well.

Please submit your questions / best offers via PM.

Regards
Kevin

sozoalvin

1) your site looks broken without categories (see below image. nothing on the left << )
2) i really dont think anyone would buy something that is a 0 dollars.

it will be good if some of the items are 0 dollars while some others have actual cost to it.

having said that, i wish you all the best in keeping your store up / selling it.

cheers.

upload_2017-6-29_15-42-27.png

KevinRB

Hi Sozoalvin

Many thanks for your valued observations....I checked the site on both desktop & tablet and the site is loading correctly, the categories show immediately on desktop and are under the tab on the left of the site logo via mobile device.

The reason there are $0.00 sales prices showing is because the site method is FREE + Shipping.

The price of $89 just covers the AliDropship license....so the buyer then has the flexibility to either develop the existing site or re-use the AliDropship license for a brand new ecommerce site.

Regards
Kevin

KevinRB

I lost my Paypal business account so no API....moving away from ecommerce just wanting to recover the license cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.