For Sale: 3 Sites with $68,073 in Revenue

ex-drop

For Sale: 3 Sites with $68,073 in Revenue

Please Read:

I am selling 3 AliDropship based WooCommerce drop shipping sites. Listed below are some of the features you will get with the purchase.

I stopped promoting the drop shipping sites in November of 2018 when my focus shifted to other projects. Consequently, revenue decreased in 2019 as less focus was placed on the drop shipping business.

Site 1 continues to generate revenue without any posts or promotion, so the opportunity to turn these 3 sites into a generous monthly revenue is significant and you can begin making money almost immediately with little effort.

Site 2 and Site 3 never really got the attention or promotion they deserved and are added to this sale as bonus items. Site 1 was the main focus and it is what earned most of the revenue.

All the sites have Facebook Page, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest accounts. I did not focus on all the social media networks; some of the user counts are low as a result. I primarily focused on developing the Facebook social media presence.

All product listings were custom edited and image adjustments were made as needed. Each site is unique and more effort was spent creating a strong brand with the main site. I spent the time to find good quality products from solid dependable vendors.

Site 2 has a very active Facebook group that you will get as part of your purchase. I am selling everything as one big package, ready to go.

You will get all the social media accounts, site plugins and site code, domain names, mailing lists, customer lists, vendor lists, installation support, etc...

Site 1
Genre: Niche Men’s Jewelry site
Site Launched: November 2017
Revenue in 2017: $1,267
Revenue in 2018: $48,147
Revenue in 2019 to date: $2,537
Number of Shipped Orders: 776
Profit per Product: $24 to $225
Current Published Products: 571
Facebook Likes: 16673
Facebook Followers: 16850
Instagram Followers: 2039

site-one.png

Site 2
Genre: Niche Women’s Jewelry site
Site Launched: May 2017
Revenue in 2017: $8,375
Revenue in 2018: $1,964
Revenue in 2019 to date: $316
Number of Shipped Orders: 259
Profit per Product: $24 to $115
Current Published Products: 355
Page 1 - Facebook Likes: 3458
Page 1 - Facebook Followers: 3423
Page 2 - Facebook Likes: 13147
Page 2 - Facebook Followers: 13275
Facebook Group Members: 3017
Instagram Followers: 953

site-two.png

Site 3
Genre: Niche Costume Accessories site
Site Launched: March 2017
Revenue in 2017: $4604
Revenue in 2018: $788
Revenue in 2019 to date: $75
Number of Shipped Orders: 100
Profit per Product: $15 to $50
Current Published Products: 209
Facebook Likes: 6819
Facebook Followers: 6863
Instagram Followers: 309

site-three.png

Why am I selling? I have a SaaS project now that is the focus of my attention and wish to pass on what was developed to people who are more strongly interested in the drop shipping business.

I am asking only $3800 for all 3 sites and all the social media accounts as a package.

PLEASE NOTE: Private Message (PM) for more information and links to the site if you are serious and prepared to pay the asking price.

I am selling well below fair market value as a motivated seller, but I do not have time for ‘looky-loos’ curious about our sites.

PM us only if you have serious interest in purchasing the sites.

Thank you for visiting!

Last edited: