Food for thought...

Hello,

It comes in waves.

People buying stores, it's not working, and they give up at the first hurdle.

Fair enough, maybe entrepreneurship isn't for you.

But...

I have looked at some of these stores for sale and they "scream"
little to no effort.

So where am I going with this?
Good question.

Point is there are options.

I was thinking of selling one of my stores on and off,
so while pondering this, I watched the threads of stores for sale.

I was on the fence about it for a while.

But if I did sell it, I was going to be honest about it.

That being...
Because I don't give a care.

Seriously, I bought the store that was making sales from Alidropship, to see "how" it was working.
And I learned a great deal.

But then then that store stared to slip through the cracks, and I totally ignored it.
Despite that, it was still making sales from social media, but it had become a "third-wheel".

I was totally ignoring it.

Fulfilling orders yeah, of course.
No der! Duh!

But like I got from it what I had needed, and was all in it, up-ing the
game on the other store.

Then I got an agent for that store (my other one, not the ignoring one).
And things got really exciting.

So I started to ignore the bought store even more.

So I was all like, man I got sell this thing, or sunset it, or something...Argh...
what do I do?

And then, networking gave me my answer.

I got a business partner.

Someone who has come in and is starting to give the store the love it deserves.
And we share profits for now, maybe later the business partner will buy me out.

We'll see.

But that's the KEY.

I persevered, and I stayed in the fight, even though the extra store was becoming
a hassle.

Now I am double-winning!

So my point is, don't be so quick to throw in the towel.
Have some stones.
Let the tiger roar!

Stop being soft and get rad!

The struggle is a crucial step towards your success.

You gotta persevere.
Be all in.

In it to win it.

Be rad and get profitable.
Stay Awesome :cool:

You can do it!

Direct Webstore

It comes in waves.
For those whose eyes glazed over after the 3rd of 32 "waves", just keep the following in mind. ;)

Dreamers + Zero Research + Zero Imagination + Zero Common sense = Failure.

It's the same with everything from a corner lemonade stand to a brick and mortar cafe to an online store. And it's been happening for hundreds of thousands of years since humans first started trading with each other.

All the back-patting, "you can do it!, yay!, you're wonderful!, you're special!" and other self-deluding "Tony Robbins" style statements won't alter that formula above. It's like telling a snail in a horserace, "You can do it! (I never really believed Aeosop's "Hare and the Tortoise" story, lol)

This sort of self-deluding, mollycoddling, politically correct rubbish was started by Americans, and look at how totally fucked up their country, people, culture, and society are with everyone sleeping with a gun under their pillow. It's not working. lol

You can do it!
Yay.

;)

Last edited:

It's the same with everything from a corner lemonade stand to a brick and mortar cafe to an online store. And it's been happening for hundreds of thousands of years since humans first started trading with each other.

For those whose eyes glazed over after the 3rd of 32 "waves", just keep the following in mind. ;)

All the back-patting, "you can do it!, yay!, you're wonderful!, you're special!" and other self-deluding "Tony Robbins" style statements won't alter that formula above. It's like telling a snail in a horserace, "You can do it! (I never really believed Aeosop's "Hare and the Tortoise" story, lol)

This sort of self-deluding, mollycoddling, politically correct rubbish was started by Americans, and look at how totally fucked up their country, people, culture, and society are with everyone sleeping with a gun under their pillow. It's not working. lol

Yay.

;)

Agreed!