Finding it difficult to import images properly. Kindly advice.

RasAlGhul

Hello,
I am finding it difficult to import images as the extension is not importing images instantly. It takes days, even not all the images are imported properly.

How can i fix this issue? Kindly advice. Its urgent.

thanks in advance.

Christina

Administrator
Hello,
I am finding it difficult to import images as the extension is not importing images instantly. It takes days, even not all the images are imported properly.

How can i fix this issue? Kindly advice. Its urgent.

thanks in advance.

Hello, RasAlGhul.

The Extension can't imports all images instantly. To import all images properly you must be logged in the Extension and mustn't leave the page on AliExpress before importing ended.

RasAlGhul

Hello, RasAlGhul.

The Extension can't imports all images instantly. To import all images properly you must be logged in the Extension and mustn't leave the page on AliExpress before importing ended.

Thank you for your reply.
At least it should import some of the images right? In my case, it is just importing the text part and for images it is taking days and still unable to import.

Please see the screenshot.

2018-10-04_02-18-15.png

Christina

Administrator
Thank you for your reply.
At least it should import some of the images right? In my case, it is just importing the text part and for images it is taking days and still unable to import.

Please see the screenshot.

View attachment 6077

Dear RasAlGhul!
Thank you for your input!
We've figured the issue out and it will be fixed for the next plugin update.

RasAlGhul

That would be great.
Anyway, can you help me reset this image import thing please? I have deleted all the products as i was testing till now. Hence, it need to try to upload images anymore. How do i reset it please?

Thanks

Attachments

• 2018-10-04_14-25-39.png
    2018-10-04_14-25-39.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 13

Christina

Administrator
That would be great.
Anyway, can you help me reset this image import thing please? I have deleted all the products as i was testing till now. Hence, it need to try to upload images anymore. How do i reset it please?

Thanks

Unfortunately, you have to wait for the next plugin update release.

RasAlGhul

Plugin update came. And all the pending images got imported without issue. however, when i imported products today, the same issue appeared once again. I guess, there is some serious issue with the plugin as it is becoming very very difficult to import images accordingly. Can i expect any help please??

Christina

Administrator
Plugin update came. And all the pending images got imported without issue. however, when i imported products today, the same issue appeared once again. I guess, there is some serious issue with the plugin as it is becoming very very difficult to import images accordingly. Can i expect any help please??

Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue?
Thank you!