Few Technical Issues

hunybuny2

Hello,
I am currently building a store using your plugin and till now experience has been very easy and awesome. However, there are few problems and questions I would like to ask.

1. On main and category pages, number of star reviews are shown from Aliexpress. For a relitively new site like mine, showing 18000+ ratings seems very doubtful and scammy. Here is a screenshot of what I am saying.
http://imgur.com/ehXdlZd

I think it would be nice if we can limit these ratings as per our own product sale settings while we are editing each product.
http://imgur.com/9DIHEBp

So, if you see here, I've set up the Order Placed value to 18, but it shows almost 18000+ reviews for this product which makes things a bit shady. Is there any setting to fix this which I am missing or this is a glitch ?

in my view it would be nice if these star rating are limited to Order Places value and then start counting with every other rating added on site and every order placed.

--------
2. I contacted the support email address to ask about other themes available with this plugin, but there was no response. So, again I would like to ask, if there are other themes available for this plugin to use as this theme does not match with niche of my site.

----------
3. I could not find the information on your site about using the auto-responder section in settings of this plugin. What is the purpose of that if we are already using SendinBlue etc. ?
I am talking about Customization >> Subscribe Form >> Paste your ‘Autoresponder’ code here:

----------
4. Can we use MyMail plugin (or any pop up plugin) to collect customer email addresses and then use same plugin to forward different types of email; like subscription confirmation and order processing related emails ?

I am extremely sorry for such a long post, but I just wanted the site to be perfect before I launch it. Looking forward for your response.

Yaros

Staff member
Hello, thank you for your valuable recommendations!

1. You are right, we are going to add a possibility to change that in Product Options section.

2. Currently the plugin comes with one theme. And there is another one that will be available next week: http://nailsstuff.com/. If you are interested in this second theme, please contact me on Skype: yarosnevsky and I will send it to you directly.

We are also working on creating more themes and WOO themes integration.

3. Notifications and Auto-responder are different things. Notification settings are for sending and receiving email notifications. Auto-responder integration is for collecting customers email to build your list. You can register with Aweber or Mailchimp, get your code and set it in customisation menu in order to start collecting subscribers.

4. I would not recommend using one service for both tasks.

hunybuny2

@Yaros
Thank you very much dear for replying so fast.
Here is another thing. Once I am on mydomain.com/product/ page or any category page, different filters given at the top of page do not work. Once I click on any filter, I get 404 error. How to go about it ?

kevgl

Notifications and Auto-responder are different things. Notification settings are for sending and receiving email notifications. Auto-responder integration is for collecting customers email to build your list. You can register with Aweber or Mailchimp, get your code and set it in customisation menu in order to start collecting subscribers.

How about setting one up in cPanel or in webmail?