Feature of Blog Post changed after updating Alidropship & Theme Plugin

Liang

Hi guys,

Most of the time, I am using Content Marketing to drive traffic to my site. Recently, I updated my Alidropship and Theme Plugin. After updated, there are a lot of changes to my Blog Post.

Any ways to have a guideline to use it or make modification on it?

From my attached picture,
1. How can I removed or adjusted the viewer number? As my post generate 9k views previously, now is replaced by this viewer.
2. How do I add my social media or products on the right side of my blog post?
3. How do I remove this Alidropship Banner or Grey Area?
4. How do I control what products I want to feature here?

Thank you.

Attachments

• Blog Post 1.JPG
    Blog Post 1.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Blog Post 2.JPG
    Blog Post 2.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 12

Liang

Besides, the previous comments on my Blog Post from my customers are all gone...Please help me...

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi guys,

Most of the time, I am using Content Marketing to drive traffic to my site. Recently, I updated my Alidropship and Theme Plugin. After updated, there are a lot of changes to my Blog Post.

Any ways to have a guideline to use it or make modification on it?

From my attached picture,
1. How can I removed or adjusted the viewer number? As my post generate 9k views previously, now is replaced by this viewer.
2. How do I add my social media or products on the right side of my blog post?
3. How do I remove this Alidropship Banner or Grey Area?
4. How do I control what products I want to feature here?

Thank you.
Hello,
1. if you switch to a new Blog you can't adjust a viewer number
2. you have built-in social media icons in post. You may change posters at the right part of the Blog page , like on our demo site: http://davinci.alidropship.com/blog/
3. we will add this option with the next update
4. these products are the same as at Home page - Top selling products. If you want some particular product to be visible you can change the number of orders in product details

Liang

Hello,
2. you have built-in social media icons in post. You may change posters at the right part of the Blog page , like on our demo site: http://davinci.alidropship.com/blog/
4. these products are the same as at Home page - Top selling products. If you want some particular product to be visible you can change the number of orders in product details
Hello Victoria,

Thank you for your reply.

I have few inquiries as below:
1. In fact, the customer service team from AliDropship asked me to update the plugin, which gives me a lot of problem with the new blog post setting. I would wish to keep the previous Blog Post setting.
2. How can I put my social media on the right part of the Blog Part? Use HTML code, I cannot find a place to upload image directly.
5. In the previous setting, the comment on the Blog Post is linked with Facebook, right? So all the comments from my clients will be disappeared in the current setting, right?

Liang

Hello,

Besides,
2. My Blog setting is somehow quite different from yours. How to make my blog setting as yours

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Victoria,

Thank you for your reply.

I have few inquiries as below:
1. In fact, the customer service team from AliDropship asked me to update the plugin, which gives me a lot of problem with the new blog post setting. I would wish to keep the previous Blog Post setting.
2. How can I put my social media on the right part of the Blog Part? Use HTML code, I cannot find a place to upload image directly.
5. In the previous setting, the comment on the Blog Post is linked with Facebook, right? So all the comments from my clients will be disappeared in the current setting, right?
[/QUOTE]
1. Yes, you should update plugin regularly, new Blog is created only after you click Create a default pages button in Customization area.
2. Please have a look at our article about Blog settings: https://alidropship.com/codex/how-to-add-blog/
5. Right.