Fatal error with Dali theme SOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissyBella.com

Hi i noticed yesterday my page was loading with an error message, i just had to be in the middle of migration my page to a new web hosting service. However after the migration my web hosting service has told me its still there. this is there message.

The migration has been completed for the domain "https://missybella.com/" but the site is loading with an error in the remote end.
=====
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ads\adsTmpl' not found in /home/ualis607/public_html/wp-content/themes/dali/header.php:8 Stack trace: #0 /home/ualis607/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(722): require_once() #1 /home/ualis607/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(671): load_template('/home/ualis607/...', true) #2 /home/ualis607/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(41): locate_template(Array, true) #3 /home/ualis607/public_html/wp-content/themes/dali/front-page.php(1): get_header() #4 /home/ualis607/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(98): include('/home/ualis607/...') #5 /home/ualis607/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home/ualis607/...') #6 /home/ualis607/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/ualis607/...') #7 {main} thrown in /home/ualis607/public_html/wp-content/themes/dali/header.php on line 8
====
After migration, the site is showing the same error in our end.
This error seems to be an issue with the theme. Please contact your developer to fix the issue.

is this something that someone from here can fix?

thanks

Last edited:

Mar

Hi i noticed yesterday my page was loading with an error message, i just had to be in the middle of migration my page to a new web hosting service. However after the migration my web hosting service has told me its still there. this is there message.

The migration has been completed for the domain "https://missybella.com/" but the site is loading with an error in the remote end.
=====
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ads\adsTmpl' not found in /home/ualis607/public_html/wp-content/themes/dali/header.php:8 Stack trace: #0 /home/ualis607/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(722): require_once() #1 /home/ualis607/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(671): load_template('/home/ualis607/...', true) #2 /home/ualis607/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(41): locate_template(Array, true) #3 /home/ualis607/public_html/wp-content/themes/dali/front-page.php(1): get_header() #4 /home/ualis607/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(98): include('/home/ualis607/...') #5 /home/ualis607/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home/ualis607/...') #6 /home/ualis607/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/ualis607/...') #7 {main} thrown in /home/ualis607/public_html/wp-content/themes/dali/header.php on line 8
====
After migration, the site is showing the same error in our end.
This error seems to be an issue with the theme. Please contact your developer to fix the issue.

is this something that someone from here can fix?

thanks
I have sent you PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.