Fatal Error during after installing all of the Ali Express themes

signstrade

Hi,

Regardless of which of the theme I install in the WP, it gives me fatal error. I am not sure what to do as I am not that expert and that is the reason I bought the Ali Dropship plugin. Site name <<https://chromesack.com>>

WP Version : 4.9.X
PHP Version: PHP 7.2.3

I also have tried all of the PHP versions avalable but it doesn't work and theme gives errors. Not sure what to do now. All other wordpress themes are working fine...
below is the error I see on the page:

Error No: 1 (top of the page):

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 284

Error No 2: (Bottom of the page):

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-content/themes/rembrandt/inc/rem/init.php:297 Stack trace: #0 /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-content/themes/rembrandt/inc/rem/init.php(85): currencyInfo() #1 /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): rem_enqueue_script('') #2 /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-includes/script-loader.php(1435): do_action('wp_enqueue_scri...') #5 /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): wp_enqueue_scripts('') #6 /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #7 /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #8 /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(2630): do_action('wp_footer') #9 /home/chromesa/public_ in /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-content/themes/rembrandt/inc/rem/init.php on line 297

I hope I haven't wasted the money on the plugin?

Please reply if someone knows how to fix this error.

signstrade

Can anyone
Hi,

Regardless of which of the theme I install in the WP, it gives me fatal error. I am not sure what to do as I am not that expert and that is the reason I bought the Ali Dropship plugin. Site name <<https://chromesack.com>>

WP Version : 4.9.X
PHP Version: PHP 7.2.3

I also have tried all of the PHP versions avalable but it doesn't work and theme gives errors. Not sure what to do now. All other wordpress themes are working fine...
below is the error I see on the page:

Error No: 1 (top of the page):

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 284

Error No 2: (Bottom of the page):

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-content/themes/rembrandt/inc/rem/init.php:297 Stack trace: #0 /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-content/themes/rembrandt/inc/rem/init.php(85): currencyInfo() #1 /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): rem_enqueue_script('') #2 /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-includes/script-loader.php(1435): do_action('wp_enqueue_scri...') #5 /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): wp_enqueue_scripts('') #6 /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #7 /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #8 /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(2630): do_action('wp_footer') #9 /home/chromesa/public_ in /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-content/themes/rembrandt/inc/rem/init.php on line 297

I hope I haven't wasted the money on the plugin?

Please reply if someone knows how to fix this error.
Is there anyone reply to the above?

signstrade

Never mind - I found the solution, the ionCube loader was not working from the host side, they installed the loader and now everything looks good!

Regards,