Facebook Pixels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kop

Hello @Yaros @Christina Am getting This error message above on my Facebook pixels.

Invalid ViewContent Currency Code
1 instance
Last detected: Jul 12, 2018 7:34 AM
ISSUE
The currency code for one or more of your ViewContent events does not match an approved 3-letter ISO currency code. This may affect your return on ad spend calculation.
SOLUTION
Open your website's source code and locate ViewContent events using a currency parameter. Update the code snippet to include an approved 3-letter ISO currency code, such as USD or GBP.

Christina

Administrator
Hello @Yaros @Christina Am getting This error message above on my Facebook pixels.

1 instance
ISSUE
The currency code for one or more of your ViewContent events does not match an approved 3-letter ISO currency code. This may affect your return on ad spend calculation.
SOLUTION
Open your website's source code and locate ViewContent events using a currency parameter. Update the code snippet to include an approved 3-letter ISO currency code, such as USD or GBP.

Could you please specify which currency code should be adapted according to 3-letter ISO currency code?

Last edited:

Kop

Facebook is giving us how to solve it Below:
( Open your website's source code and locate ViewContent events using a currency parameter. Update the code snippet to include an approved 3-letter ISO currency code, such as USD or GBP.)

Mar

1 instance
ISSUE
SOLUTION
Very nice of you, raised the issue and gave the solution.

momossa

Dears, I am getting the same issue too, what is the solution? I use Facebook Business plugin

The error from Facebook Pixel is:
========================
Last detected: Feb 26, 2020, 11:38 PM
5 instances
ISSUE
SOLUTION
=========================

I also noticed that when I open Internet Explorer and enter my site, the default currency displayed is not reflecting the current IP. Sometimes it gives me China, sometimes it gives me US, where I am not living in these countries and I don't use VPN. This happens only IE but on Google Chrome it is giving the correct currency!

Jasin555

I am also having tracking issues. All metrics are different on Google Analytics, facebook ads metrics and actual sales. I'm using fb business addon.

momossa

I am also having tracking issues. All metrics are different on Google Analytics, facebook ads metrics and actual sales. I'm using fb business addon.
Same for me , facebook campaign is showing 2 add to cart but AliDropship doesn't show anything. Even the abandoned cart addon is not showing anything

momossa

The solution is right here on this page and repeated 5 times in quotes.
Which solution? They say open website source code and find ViewContent event! What is the website source code, this is very generic? Why anyone has to open any page source code and change it by himself? We are using ready plugins and themes and the developers of the plugins and themes should fix the issue not us.

I installed FB Business plugin and I don't know how they I install FB events and that should be their problem not mine.

Direct Webstore

hey say open website source code and find ViewContent event! What is the website source code, this is very generic?
Chrome. Right click. View source.

Why anyone has to open any page source code and change it by himself?
As a part of the process to implement to solution. Obviously.

We are using ready plugins and themes and the developers of the plugins and themes should fix the issue not us.
The error is on Facebook Pixel's side, not the plugin's. But if you wrote to support (support@alidropship.com ) I'm sure they will help all they can. Have you even wrote to them and asked? Much more productive than trying to throw blame around in here. ;)

The case here is that you are too lazy to read and try to comprehend the solution here and/or try it. It's a five-minute fix.

I don't have this problem but the procedure above seems pretty simple.

Open your website's source code and locate ViewContent events using a currency parameter.
e.g "USD" Then find the one that is not a 3 letter code. That's the one causing the problem. Take note of it.

Update the code snippet to include an approved 3-letter ISO currency code, such as USD or GBP.
Go to where the code snippet is and edit it. Change the incorrect currency code to a correct three-letter one.

That's it. Two simple steps. If there is anything in those two steps you guys don't understand ... "Google it" It takes seconds.
Here. I'll do it ...
https://www.google.com/search?q=Open+your+website's+source+code+and+locate+ViewContent+events+using+a+currency+parameter.+Update+the+code+snippet+to+include+an+approved+3-letter+ISO+currency+code,+such+as+USD+or+GBP.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&q=Open+your+website's+source+code+and+locate+ViewContent+events+using+a+currency+parameter.+Update+the+code+snippet+to+include+an+approved+3-letter+ISO+currency+code,+such+as+USD+or+GBP.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&channel=fflb&q=Open+your+website's+source+code+and+locate+ViewContent+events+using+a+currency+parameter.+Update+the+code+snippet+to+include+an+approved+3-letter+ISO+currency+code,+such+as+USD+or+GBP.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&channel=rcs

Start reading/researching and take some responsibility for your problems. If you guys still don't understand, write to support@alidropship.com , give them the URL to your WP-Admin, Username, and password and ask them to do it for you.

I installed FB Business plugin and I don't know how they I install FB events and that should be their problem not mine.
It is your problem as a web master/site owner to maintain your site and do whatever is needed to keep it running. Take some responsibility for your own site/business. But if you're not capable of it ... write to support@alidropship.com . You need to actually write to them. They're not mind readers.

If you can't handle that, then .....

Oh never mind. I'm wasting my time here. I'm getting a little tired of people who want solutions handed to them on a silver plate or just have things done for them and aren't prepared to read and at least try things themselves.

I'm outta here.
gt_007.jpg
Click!

Last edited:

momossa

Chrome. Right click. View source.

As a part of the process to implement to solution. Obviously.

The error is on Facebook Pixel's side, not the plugin's. But if you wrote to support (support@alidropship.com ) I'm sure they will help all they can. Have you even wrote to them and asked? Much more productive than trying to throw blame around in here. ;)

The case here is that you are too lazy to read and try to comprehend the solution here and/or try it. It's a five-minute fix.

I don't have this problem but the procedure above seems pretty simple.

e.g "USD" Then find the one that is not a 3 letter code. That's the one causing the problem. Take note of it.

Go to where the code snippet is and edit it. Change the incorrect currency code to a correct three-letter one.

That's it. Two simple steps. If there is anything in those two steps you guys don't understand ... "Google it" It takes seconds.
Here. I'll do it ...
https://www.google.com/search?q=Open+your+website's+source+code+and+locate+ViewContent+events+using+a+currency+parameter.+Update+the+code+snippet+to+include+an+approved+3-letter+ISO+currency+code,+such+as+USD+or+GBP.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&q=Open+your+website's+source+code+and+locate+ViewContent+events+using+a+currency+parameter.+Update+the+code+snippet+to+include+an+approved+3-letter+ISO+currency+code,+such+as+USD+or+GBP.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&channel=fflb&q=Open+your+website's+source+code+and+locate+ViewContent+events+using+a+currency+parameter.+Update+the+code+snippet+to+include+an+approved+3-letter+ISO+currency+code,+such+as+USD+or+GBP.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&channel=rcs

Start reading/researching and take some responsibility for your problems. If you guys still don't understand, write to support@alidropship.com , give them the URL to your WP-Admin, Username, and password and ask them to do it for you.

It is your problem as a web master/site owner to maintain your site and do whatever is needed to keep it running. Take some responsibility for your own site/business. But if you're not capable of it ... write to support@alidropship.com . You need to actually write to them. They're not mind readers.

If you can't handle that, then .....

Oh never mind. I'm wasting my time here. I'm getting a little tired of people who want solutions handed to them on a silver plate or just have things done for them and aren't prepared to read and at least try things themselves.

I'm outta here.
View attachment 11367
Click!
I am not sure about your role here on this forum, but if you think yourself is the one who understands everything and all other people are not then you better shut your mouth up and don't bother yourself replying to our queries if that irritates you so much.

If everything goes to the support email, why the hell they created this forum !!

In this specific issue, the FB feedback is not clear, they say to open the website source code not open the page source code as you are advising, and this the difference between each one interpretation MR, Genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.