Facebook Business add-on ver. 1.3.0 - UPDATE

Srht

Hello,

What is this Server-side events about?

We've seen new opt-in " Access Token " How can we do this?

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

What is this Server-side events about?

We've seen new opt-in " Access Token " How can we do this?

Hello!

Server events are linked to a pixel and are processed like browser pixel events. This means that server events are used in measurement, reporting, and optimization in the same way as browser pixel events.

As Facebook states, these events include parameters such as client_user_agent, action_source, and event_source_url. According to Facebook, these parameters contribute to improving the quality of events used for ad delivery and may improve campaign performance. You may find more information here:

At the moment, this feature in the Facebook Business add-on is still in beta (we have released it, but we are still testing it in order to find ways to improve it if possible), so this feature may be still improved in future.

In case you still want to test this feature, you can refer to this guide in order to find out how to generate your token and add your domain:

Hunterman

Business on Facebook? I don't think it's quite realistic because even on Instagram, I had a hard time promoting my confectionery. It was only after a few years that I finally decided to open a confectionery store. Collecting all the necessary amount of money, organizing papers, I finally decided to start my own business. I got help from https://www.antonybatty.com (my mother worked with them when she opened her clothing store), and I realized my biggest dream.

Last edited: