Export data

Valentin L

Hello,
I would like to export orders with tracking ID information. It seems to ba available in Alidropship but not available for the woocommerce version. Could you please help on this matter? Thank you in advance.
Valentin

the_lyall

Have you tried any of the free WooCommerce export plugins? Try Advanced Order Export For WooCommerce by AlgolPlus - it's free and I've used it before, albeit not for exporting tracking ID but it should be there.

Valentin L

Many thanks for your reply, I tried it but I don't know how to add the Aliexpress' trackind ID variable. I know how to add custom variable which are not available straight away from the plugin. For this there is a dropdown menu where we can choose the information we want from the available information, but the tracking ID is not available in the dropdown menu. Could you please help me to know how I can add it?

the_lyall

You need to click on Product Order Items, click on Add Field and select 'adsw_tip' as below:

1590500526096.png

And give it a name, and select the field format as string. Tested and works - where there are multiple tracking numbers it outputs them as comma separated.