Expand the plug in to Banggood & Gearbest. Why? There is a huge advantage on Import Fees for E.U !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings from Greece mates . Bangood & Gearbest have two special shipping methods named Priority Line Direct & European Ralliway for most of the products . - Ok So What ? - Guess what ? You can order anything you like for only 15 BUSINESS DAYS and AVOID IMPORT FEES - CUSTOM CHARGES at any country of EU !!!! I will give an example. I ordered the last month from Banggood a moto helmet for 87.50 euro . Law on Greece for parcels outside of E.U is that if you order something which is cost 22.00 euro total product price & shipping you do not pay import fees. 22.01 euro , BOOM 15 euro for custom clearing procedure & 24% tax sale . OFC I DIDN'T PAID ANYTHING . Banggood & Gearbest have some kind of logistics that can all clear all products by custom fees at HOLLAND which is a E.U Member country and when the parcel arrive at Greece customs officials see that the parcel came from Holland not from China.

One last thing. At banggood, even for products that do not including shipping methods like European Ralliway & Priority Line Direct, you can pay an extra small fee about 1-1,50 euro insurance . What does insurance do ? If you pay import fees for your parcel you send them an email with the photo proof and they refund you 60% of the total extra fees you paid.

Guys on alidropship , YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY EXPAND YOUR PLUGIN ON BANGGOOD AND GEARBEST. Everyday is passed , more EU customers of aliexpress are moving on banggood and gearbest . We can keep aliexpress for small cost products and dropshipping expensive products from banggood and gearbest . Think it seriously !!!!!

Direct Webstore

Greetings from Greece mates
Γειά σου!

You do realize that Bangood & Gearbest are dropshipping stores, right? (Actually, Gearbest is, not so sure about Baaangood) Too many middlemen for me. lol

YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY EXPAND YOUR PLUGIN ON BANGGOOD AND GEARBEST
Somehow, I don't think shouting at them will make them do it.

If, (as I strongly suspect) they don't act on your suggestion, and If you use Woo, you could always manually add products from them if you want to.

Γειά σου!

You do realize that Bangood & Gearbest are dropshipping stores, right? (Actually, Gearbest is, not so sure about Baaangood) Too many middlemen for me. lol

Somehow, I don't think shouting at them will make them do it.

If, (as I strongly suspect) they don't act on your suggestion, and If you use Woo, you could always manually add products from them if you want to.

Aliexpress sellers also doing dropshipping from 1688.com I don't know for you but for E.U and especially Greece i can find products on bangood and gearbest that are 10 times cheaper than Greece. So here i can have a nice profit and product be still cheaper than Greece.
P.S I'am not shouting i am just so enthusiastic with the advantage

Mar

Aliexpress sellers also doing dropshipping from 1688.com I don't know for you but for E.U and especially Greece i can find products on bangood and gearbest that are 10 times cheaper than Greece. So here i can have a nice profit and product be still cheaper than Greece.
P.S I'am not shouting i am just so enthusiastic with the advantage
Your suggestion is a major addition to the plugin. I have seen this suggestions in the past, not Bangood, but similar. The suggestions were never even acknowledged by the team. You can't just suggest adding anything you can think to the plugin. You have to think if it is reasonable. It maybe for you, how about the developers? do you think they will consider the suggestion just for a dropshipper in Greece? I doubt.

Your suggestion is a major addition to the plugin. I have seen this suggestions in the past, not Bangood, but similar. The suggestions were never even acknowledged by the team. You can't just suggest adding anything you can think to the plugin. You have to think if it is reasonable. It maybe for you, how about the developers? do you think they will consider the suggestion just for a dropshipper in Greece? I doubt.

I'm not just suggesting anything i think here and not only for me . i'm suggesting something that will cut all custom fees for all EU Countries not only for me not only for Greece. However if you cannot undestand this huge advantage of cutting off the import fees on EU Countries probably that is a little funny. I have see many many times complains from aliexpress customers about import fees they paid . This is somethig that stops many customers to buy something that is cheaper in aliexpress than in their country cause at the end with fees the price can be the same as is at their country . However this is my opinion and my side of think of it. I didn't put any knife on anyone so there is no reason for aggression or ironic comments. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.