Expand "Manage Attribute" settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasiri123

Hey, is it possible to add a feature like this:

Variations Bulk Edit:
1. Reads the Data of your DB / Imported Products.
2. You Select a Warehouse i.e: CHINA
3. It deletes all other Variations except what you selected & if item selected <= 1 delete the "Ships From" Attribute in DB of product.
(Something like this)
example3.PNG

example1.png

example2.png

Nasiri123

Then why don't you do it?
Why you so mad? I have pay for the plugin and trying to look forward for new features to make all other customers and my life easier. If you have more than 500 products in your Shop, you think it is easy to set everything one by one? - So don't be rude.

Mar

Why you so mad? I have pay for the plugin and trying to look forward for new features to make all other customers and my life easier. If you have more than 500 products in your Shop, you think it is easy to set everything one by one? - So don't be rude.
Saying 'Then why don't you do it?' is mad and rude for you? In fact it is you who is rude.

chris37

Disable this in the photo. By default on woocommerce have it dropdown.
20201103_163611.jpg
Next time try to search first before you post!

Nasiri123

Disable this in the photo. By default on woocommerce have it dropdown.
View attachment 13371
Next time try to search first before you post!

It doesn't solve my problem in anyway, this is just instead of a button you have a dropdown menu lol.

Next Time read before you post.

It is not so easy, but if it is your choice, do it. Again, nobody is mad here except you.
Please Stop spamming the thread with non-sense. Thank You.

Mar

It doesn't solve my problem in anyway, this is just instead of a button you have a dropdown menu lol.

You just started to post in the forum and you are already showing hostile attitude. What are you trying to suggest?

chris37

Please Stop spamming the thread with non-sense. Thank You.
And how i say above the way you want it, broke the connection with alliexpress ... I will not going to explain again for what and why, this is something you must do it yourself!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.