Error social rabbit

chris37

Hi @Nadezhda @Dimitriy Strekalov , What is this error ?

cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds

Is appear when i try to activate social rabbit license ?

1) I have deactivate all plugin and I have tried again (not work)

2) I set up the executed time from 30 to 30000 (not work)

3 ) I have increased the memory limit.

4) my cURL version is 7.71.0

5 ) site url and website url are the same

6) I have clean all of the cache (not work)

What is going on here????

P.S I just notice that. In website that have social rabbit, when I try to save the license key again for my testing is give me the same error. Even if the social rabbit is already activate and license on.

Last edited:

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, Chris!
Such an error means that you probably do not have the cURL libraries enabled on your server. Please, get in touch with the hosting support team regarding cURL libraries.

chris37

Hi, Chris!
Such an error means that you probably do not have the cURL libraries enabled on your server. Please, get in touch with the hosting support team regarding cURL libraries.

I have it enable , my current cURL version is 7.71.0

chris37

Could you please PM me your wp and hosting access details, I'll check it from my side?

Try from your end any website you have that have a valid social rabbit license key and hit the save button.

The error i mentioned above it will appear, doesn’t matter if you already have it activated or is the first time you activate the license.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Tried for my 2 websites, no issues
Try from your end any website you have that have a valid social rabbit license key and hit the save button.

The error i mentioned above it will appear, doesn’t matter if you already have it activated or is the first time you activate the license.

chris37

Probably the external connections are off on your server( to avoid virus), that's why you should apply to your hosting provider support

That not possible i have already contact them and they deactivate any security firewall.

Also all of the other key licenses of alidropship work normal .

chris37

From them moment others alidropship licenses are work normally without issue . Then is definitely social rabbit issue.

I just try the abandoned card add-on and alidropship licenses are working perfectly.

I don’t know if the authorization of social rabbit license is in different server from the other add-on. But what i have is definitely something wrong from social rabbit end.

Wordpress version: 5.8.1

Social rabbit version: 3.3.18

Is not happen just on one website of mine but in all of them.

Nadezhda

Staff member
From them moment others alidropship licenses are work normally without issue . Then is definitely social rabbit issue.

I just try the abandoned card add-on and alidropship licenses are working perfectly.

I don’t know if the authorization of social rabbit license is in different server from the other add-on. But what i have is definitely something wrong from social rabbit end.

Wordpress version: 5.8.1

Social rabbit version: 3.3.18

Is not happen just on one website of mine but in all of them.
You can also ask your hosting provider to check if the connection among your server and our IP ( for social rabbit it's
5.79.124.134, for alidropship may be different) is ok.

chris37

Error! Abandoned Cart add-on requires Alidropship plugin or AliDropship Woo plugin for its proper work.

But the alidropship plugin is installed.

Any idea ?

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Error! Abandoned Cart add-on requires Alidropship plugin or AliDropship Woo plugin for its proper work.

But the alidropship plugin is installed.

Any idea ?
Hello, Chris!

Are you using the latest 2.0.23 Abandoned Cart add-on version? In case you aren't, I recommend you to update it, or to download here:

chris37