Error! ionCube Loader Not found

insomniak

Hi,

I still got the error even if i've this msg from ioncube "The ionCube Loader version 10.2.2 for PHP 7.2 is already installed and encoded files should run without problems."

It is possible to help me? I'm with 1and1

Thank you,

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I still got the error even if i've this msg from ioncube "The ionCube Loader version 10.2.2 for PHP 7.2 is already installed and encoded files should run without problems."

It is possible to help me? I'm with 1and1

Thank you,
Hello, we don't have plugin version for PHP 7.2

insomniak

Hello, we don't have plugin version for PHP 7.2

What is the latest PHP version supported? You have an update for 7.1+ on your website. So it's for 7.1
@Victoria Kudryashova In op;s defense, it does say 7.1+ php version when you download.

@insomniak Just drop down to 7.1 as it works perfectly.

alphadoghosting.com
15% off for LIFE on web hosting for Alidropship plugin users (pm for coupon)

Hey Sunster, thanks for the reply. To be sure, I downgraded to 5.6 and I have this message:
The ionCube Loader version 10.2.2 for PHP 5.6 is already installed and encoded files should run without problems.

But, in Wordpress, still got the "Error! ionCube Loader Not found."

I really dont know that's wrong. I read on many forums, checked videos etc. but im still stuck at the same place.

Do you have any ideas for me?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
What is the latest PHP version supported? You have an update for 7.1+ on your website. So it's for 7.1

Hey Sunster, thanks for the reply. To be sure, I downgraded to 5.6 and I have this message:
The ionCube Loader version 10.2.2 for PHP 5.6 is already installed and encoded files should run without problems.

But, in Wordpress, still got the "Error! ionCube Loader Not found."

I really dont know that's wrong. I read on many forums, checked videos etc. but im still stuck at the same place.

Do you have any ideas for me?
Have you contacted our support regarding this issue?

AndyTan

Hi Insomniak i seem to be facing the same problem. What Php.ini file is this?

*Edit : Downgraded to php7.0 in Cpanel! Solved it.

Last edited:

MD78

Hi Insomniak are you talking about the root folder? Or directly in the plugins folder in question?

MD78

[QUOTE = "Jess, post: 37959, member: 245"] le fichier php.ini devrait être créé automatiquement mais il irait dans le dossier racine. [/ QUOTE]

I already put it in but nothing happens! Thanks anyway Jess