Error! ionCube Loader Not found

Taz

Yesterday everything was working fine because i changed my PHP version and even updated the php.ini files and I installed the 7.1 version of Alidropship. This morning I wake up and found this error "Error! ionCube Loader Not found". I tried to reinstall it and i get this error before I clear the cache: "The plugin generated 259 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin."

Sunster

Staff member
Just to be clear, did you install the ionCube Loader version of Alidropship?

alphadoghosting.com
15% off for LIFE on web hosting for Alidropship plugin users (pm for coupon)

Last edited:

Taz

Yes, the download thats provided. Like I said, it was working last night but this morning it just stopped.

im2sassy

Hi All....I'm having the same issue on my initial install.

I installed alidswoo_ion71.zip and received the following errors;

Error! ionCube Loader Not found. Please check instructions .
The plugin generated 244 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

Can anyone let me know what the next steps are, please. TIA

Mar

Hi All....I'm having the same issue on my initial install.

I installed alidswoo_ion71.zip and received the following errors;

Error! ionCube Loader Not found. Please check instructions.
The plugin generated 244 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

Can anyone let me know what the next steps are, please. TIA

Type: https://mydomain.com/phpinfo.php in your browser URL, change mydomain to yours. You should see the following information at the bottom of the first part of the page. That is if ioncube Loader is activated:

This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v3.1.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v10.2.0, Copyright (c) 2002-2018, by ionCube Ltd.

im2sassy

Type: https://mydomain.com/phpinfo.php in your browser URL, change mydomain to yours. You should see the following information at the bottom of the first part of the page. That is if ioncube Loader is activated:

This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v3.1.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v10.2.0, Copyright (c) 2002-2018, by ionCube Ltd.

Well...I tried that and I received a 404 message:

Oops! That Page Can’t Be Found.
Nothing was found at this location. Please check your URL or use the search form below.

Should I contact my host provider?

Thank you very much for your help

Sunster

Staff member

Nothing was found at this location. Please check your URL or use the search form below.

You got that error because that file does not exist normally. In fact if it's created to check your php info then once you are done it should be deleted.
So, you can create one or you can check with your host also. Creating it is very easy. Just create a new file in your public_html folder called phpinfo.php, edit the file and enter: <? phpinfo(); ?>
Save it. Now just follow @Mar instructions above.

alphadoghosting.com

Last edited:

Mar

The file is not created in your public_html folder. You get in touch with your webhost provider, ask them to create the file and repeat my instruction.

im2sassy

You got that error because that file does not exist normally. In fact if it's created to check your php info then once you are done it should be deleted.
So, you can create one or you can check with your host also. Creating it is very easy. Just create a new file in your public_html folder called phpinfo.php, edit the file and enter: <? phpinfo(); ?>
Save it. Now just follow @Mar instructions above.

alphadoghosting.com
Thank you! I added that file and i'm not seeing the ioncube per @Mar direction. I did put a support ticket in for assistance.

I appreciate all your guidance.

Taz

I added a support ticket to Siteground and this is what they said: "
After a long and thorough investigation, we found out that the issue was caused by AliDropship Woo Plugin plugin.

It appears the plugin is not compatible with latest ionCube version and PHP version 7.1:

Code:
[30-May-2018 05:31:07 UTC] PHP Fatal error: The file removed/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/core.php encoded as type [1/71] cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader.
in Unknown on line 0

The above error occurs once we try to configure all of the above together.

We tried to resolve the issue by installing the correct version of ionCube locally but that didn't help too. "

Mar

I added a support ticket to Siteground and this is what they said: "
After a long and thorough investigation, we found out that the issue was caused by AliDropship Woo Plugin plugin.

It appears the plugin is not compatible with latest ionCube version and PHP version 7.1:

Code:
[30-May-2018 05:31:07 UTC] PHP Fatal error: The file removed/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/core.php encoded as type [1/71] cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader.
in Unknown on line 0

The above error occurs once we try to configure all of the above together.

We tried to resolve the issue by installing the correct version of ionCube locally but that didn't help too. "
I used to have this problem during the transition of my site to PHP7.1 from PHP5.6, although it was Alidropship the original plugin, it was with Siteground also. I was like a tennis ball going back and forth, told to get intouch with the developer of the plugin, told to get in touch with Siteground. Many people were involved. After a while with my site broken, Alidroship support finally resolved the problem. It ended up with not using www in the URL and activated CDN in Cloudflare website. I am not sure if it will be end result in your case, but that is what I went through with Siteground.

Elvin1990

Now I'm having this same problem. I did everything you said here, but the problem wasn't solved. If you can solve this problem please help me. My PHP version 7.2.9
Thank you.

ty_rust

Hi. I think I had the exact same issue about ionCube loader because the PHP version of the Alidropship Woo I downloaded doesn't match the PHP of my host Siteground. So I did a live chat with the Siteground person, they logged in to my wordpress dashboard and they matched the PHP to the Alidropship plugin I downloaded. about half an hour later... he fixed it and I thanked him :)

jgled14

Exact same issue here with Site Ground - I keep getting the error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in/home/thecleve/public_html/wp-content/themes/michelangelo/inc/mic/init.phpon line288

Can anyone help? Currently in PHP 5.6 0 when I update to 7.1 or 7.2 I get even more errors.

Thanks!

Elvin1990

This issue is not for the forum. Get in touch with your hosting service.

I contacted my hosting. They already established the ioncube. I will communicate again.

I talked to our team. They're trying to figure out what the problem is right now.
Thank you.

Mar

Exact same issue here with Site Ground - I keep getting the error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in/home/thecleve/public_html/wp-content/themes/michelangelo/inc/mic/init.phpon line288

Can anyone help? Currently in PHP 5.6 0 when I update to 7.1 or 7.2 I get even more errors.

Thanks!
When you transition to another PHP version, be sure to replace and install the corresponding plugin that is compatible. In Siteground, even if you have the compatible plugin, most of the time you need their support to activate ionCube Loader.