Error/Bug Pricing Markup Formula not working correctly

Adil Habib

Hello,

Price on aliexpress is £18.35 when product is imported or when the prices are updated is showing £29.36

Formula Settings are set as "cost* 1.2"

Formulla is NOT working correctly as changeing the prices to *1.63 and not *1.2

Regarads,

Attachments

• price1.PNG
    price1.PNG
    19.5 KB · Views: 19
  • price2#.PNG
    price2#.PNG
    14.8 KB · Views: 21
  • price3.PNG
    price3.PNG
    13.5 KB · Views: 19

Arnaldo

Hello i have exactly the same proble since yesterday, i want to change some pricing rules, so i choose to reset all pricing first.

Now after resetting prices, all prices on my site have an increment of + 2€ or so on each items compare to real Aliexpress prices.

Have you got an hint to know how to resolve this issue please ?

I use woocommerce with currency in EU €but plan to use also $ soon.

Regards.

Arnaldo

I remarked that the problem appeared after using the "rounding" option for pricing.

I reset it, made a global price update+reset but no changes so far.

Arnaldo

Problem solved on my side. Didn't found the culprit, maybe a plugin problem. All is good now.

Shigotech

Please am having the same issue, the price display for each product is too high and not working with the pricing formula. Please kindly help.

LloydAikins

Hello Alidropship, I am currently having this same issue of prices being too high as compared to the aliexpress prices.
I running the latest version of Alidropship Woo plugin and have no price formulas set up.

I have tried resetting the prices but that did not resolve the issue either.

Kindly help out.

hi do the prices of the product automatically change to the aliexpress supplier prices ,if i have updates to the new versions of alidropship plug in or update to new version of word press .
yesterday i had clicked ok on both updates and today morning all prices have changed to the aliexpress original supplier prices .
i did not make any changes to any other thing .

Georgy

Hello Alidropship, I am currently having this same issue of prices being too high as compared to the aliexpress prices.
I running the latest version of Alidropship Woo plugin and have no price formulas set up.

I have tried resetting the prices but that did not resolve the issue either.

Kindly help out.
Hello! Thank you for contacting us. My apologies for the inconvenience. We are already working on that issue. As a temporary solution, you can set USD on AliExpress and then reset products with high prices.

Your patience is greatly appreciated!

Kind regards, George

qirashoppers

Hi, I also having this issues this few days. I try to reset and setup the prices using your formula again and again :). I thought what's wrong with my site because lots of customer complain my price was too high. Hope your team can fix this and I patiently wait :)