Error! AliDropship plugin is not compatible with WooCommerce plugin. You need to deactivate and delete WooCommerce plugin

Phil

Hello, I have setup my Wordpress, installed WooCommerce and I bought AliDropship plugin, when I upload the zip from the alidropship website I get this error in my Wordpress admin : "Error! AliDropship plugin is not compatible with WooCommerce plugin. You need to deactivate and delete WooCommerce plugin"

I saw that it could be because of the theme, but I have the basic theme which is Storefront

I have no idea why it is not working, could you help please ? My Alidropship Plugin is v1.4.6 and WooCommerce v3.5.2

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2018-12-04 à 20.24.00.png
    Capture d’écran 2018-12-04 à 20.24.00.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 3

Christina

Administrator
Hello, I have setup my Wordpress, installed WooCommerce and I bought AliDropship plugin, when I upload the zip from the alidropship website I get this error in my Wordpress admin : "Error! AliDropship plugin is not compatible with WooCommerce plugin. You need to deactivate and delete WooCommerce plugin"

I saw that it could be because of the theme, but I have the basic theme which is Storefront

I have no idea why it is not working, could you help please ? My Alidropship Plugin is v1.4.6 and WooCommerce v3.5.2

Thanks in advance

Hello, dear Phil.

Actually we offer 2 versions of the plugin: the original AliDropship and the AliDropship Woo ones. You are trying to activate the first one which is imcompatible with WooCommerce. You should download the AliDropship Woo version using your current license, upload it and activate.