EPN cashback URL

Tim G.

I'm not able to find the EPN cashback URL, and the menus seem to have changed since these instructions were created.

I already use the EPN plugin for my browser, so I know it's all set up correctly, but I'm not sure about the URL, so any feedback would be appreciated.

Tim G.

Well, when I log into my EPN account, I'm not seeing anything in the menus related to 'Deeplink URL' or even 'Tools', as shown in the screenshots in the tutorial.

Instead, this is what I see:
upload_2017-3-29_23-44-49.png
And this is a view of what's in the menu (three bars on the left):

upload_2017-3-29_23-44-28.png
upload_2017-3-29_23-45-54.png

Thoughts or suggestions?

Stuart Gibson

Thank you for letting us know that our screenshots need to be updated. We will refresh our Knowledge Base ;)
Hi Victoria, i have set up my epn cashback as webmaster and made some purchasesEpn cashback.JPG , I logged in today and it is asking me for traffic sources, do you know what i should do. I have attached a screenshot

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator

sunshine

I signed up under cashback, but i am told that since i willbe showcasing products on my site, I should be under webmasters.
When I try to sign up for webmasters, it says your email already in use ( cashback i think)
hw do i get my cashback url as a site owner?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I signed up under cashback, but i am told that since i willbe showcasing products on my site, I should be under webmasters.
When I try to sign up for webmasters, it says your email already in use ( cashback i think)
hw do i get my cashback url as a site owner?

Try to use another email.

ToddyWoggle

Just for clarification how does this EPN cashback thing work, is it simply a % of cashback for all products purchased on your store, or do you have to imbed some of their adds into your store and then you get cash, I've done some research and it does not seem to actually explain how this scheme works. can someone please explain this to me from start to finish as it seems like you have to do advertising for them