Engraved Gifts/Jewellery Store for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandeedo

Hey guys,

I'm selling my store if your interested...

The shop is called Gifted With Luv

https://giftedwithluv.com

It sells personised gifts such as engraved jewellery, personalised wedding gifts, custom USB boxes, personalised children's wall stickers etc.

I have customised the shop quite a bit, have added in a custom field in the product page where customers can write in there custom message /name and it will appear in the cart and in the order details.

All the items have unique titles and descriptions.. Also have sections in the product page which can be edited globally in the widgets section of WordPress.

Includes an instagram account with 2700 followers... You can check out the instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/giftedwithluvvv/

Plugins included:
Alidropship
Atum inventory
Analytify
Yoast
Premmerce
SFA abandoned cart
Thank you page customiser
Floating cart

The website is using cloudflare

Asking $500

I will also include Atomic Email Hunter in the package - value $79. Atomic email hunter will allow u to scrape emails in google as well as facebook. Very useful for marketing.

I have done a little bit of SEO on the site and is gaining some traction

gifted2.jpg

Theres a little bit of traffic but not a lot yet

gifted1.jpg

Last edited:

Eriksun

Wow the store is stunning!

Love the blue box in the product pages for adding in custom text to be engraved, flows well in cart and checkout also.

Has a lot of potential, would do well marketing in wedding and jewellery niches. Have you done much advertising on it?

Last edited:

dandeedo

No I've mostly just setup the instagram page and got a bunch of followers on there. I spent a lot if time designing it and customizing it, but I've been battling illness and I just hadn't had the energy to start marketing it.

It's a shame to sell it, but I really need some spare cash right now...

I just sent u a PM

Ashraful Haque

Interesting ...... need more details, please. Like domain, hosting, plugin, payment gateway, sales data, traffic analysis etc ...... Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.