English Reviews Only - How To?

kelly

How do i import only English reviews? I have tried "translate reviews into my language" and "import reviews from my country only". It looks like mostly russian reviews?

Appreciate some help. Thank you!

blimplocked

There does seem to be a bug with this. It used to work, now i am having to manually translate every imported translation.

Language and location on aliexpress is still USA.

any ideas?

kristijan95

How do i import only English reviews? I have tried "translate reviews into my language" and "import reviews from my country only". It looks like mostly russian reviews?

Appreciate some help. Thank you!
are your General Settings in AliDropShip Panel set to English Language?

Elfstone

It must be a bug yes. If i remember correcty it was working before. Now i only receive Russian reviews no matter what. The only way is to enable translation and manually correct review.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
It must be a bug yes. If i remember correcty it was working before. Now i only receive Russian reviews no matter what. The only way is to enable translation and manually correct review.
Maybe the product has only russian reviews. So if you choose Translate to My Language and the main language of aliexpress.com is English - all reviews will be translated in English.

Elfstone

No, i checked. It has usa reviews. I tried spanish site also and it imports only russina cyrillic reviews. I am almost certain that it worked before.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
No, i checked. It has usa reviews. I tried spanish site also and it imports only russina cyrillic reviews. I am almost certain that it worked before.
Could you please give us a link of reviewed product on aliexpress.com and your domain name , and WordPress login and password. PM me please.

kelly

Yes the General Settings in AliDropShip Panel set to English Language. When i click translate to my language it is all in Russian. There are english reviews but its only importing russian or its translating to Russian. Just checked again after the update it is still the same. Any idea why this is happening?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yes the General Settings in AliDropShip Panel set to English Language. When i click translate to my language it is all in Russian. There are english reviews but its only importing russian or its translating to Russian. Just checked again after the update it is still the same. Any idea why this is happening?
please open aliexpress.com and check what language have you chose there? it should be English as well.

Mick

I also have difficulties. Both my Woo plugin, Wordpress and Aliexpress is in English (USA). Still I get Russian reviews when I automatically import review with the plugin.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I also have difficulties. Both my Woo plugin, Wordpress and Aliexpress is in English (USA). Still I get Russian reviews when I automatically import review with the plugin.
Hello Mick, please make sure AliExpress is in English as well. Then select in Import reviews section 'Translate reviews in to my language' and all reviews will be in English.

christopher81083

Yep, same error double checked aliexpress.com language is set to English etc, import reviews, in English, when published on my site, all Russian? Yeah the settings are set to auto translate to English, and the reviews I'm importing are from the UK and USA.

Christina

Administrator
Yep, same error double checked aliexpress.com language is set to English etc, import reviews, in English, when published on my site, all Russian? Yeah the settings are set to auto translate to English, and the reviews I'm importing are from the UK and USA.

Hello, christopher81083! Could you please send me in a PM your domain name and WP login details to check the issue? Thank you!