Email set up

Justin76

hi people, I’m pretty new to alidropship and I was trying to link my email marketing software to the forms on alidropship but it didn’t give an option other than around 5 companies. I wanted to integrate Mautic. I’ve already synced the tracking is for the site but I don’t know how to integrate it in the existing forms ( contact & subscribe). Any help is greatly appreciated. I’m using da Vinci theme.
Regards
Justin

Real Residual

I think you are confused with email setup. You should add the subscription form in Customization > Subscribe Form and Customization > Blog.
Those 5 choices are meant for transactional email services. So your notification emails such as order invoice, shipping, and tracking notification, abandoned cart notification all get delivered properly. Click on help link for each one of those transactional services and choose one to setup.

Why do you need it? As a new domain, your email probably won't be delivered. Either blocked by filters or go directly to spambox, so you need to setup transactional email services like SparkPost to ensure delivery.

Last edited: