El Greco Language

Kamila

Hello, I would like to ask you about language options in theme El Greco Woo. Is Czech Language translation available?
Thank you very much!
Best,
Kamila

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello, I would like to ask you about language options in theme El Greco Woo. Is Czech Language translation available?
Thank you very much!
Best,
Kamila
Hello Kamila,

Thank you for your interest! This theme has not been translated into Czech yet.
You can translate the El Greco Woo theme into Czech using our free translation platform GlotPress. If you're interested, please send me a pm with your email address, I'll create an account for you.

Kamila

Hello Ekaterina,
thank you for your answer. Yes, I would like to create an account I will and an email via pm.

How does it work? If I am not mistaken Glotpress is plugin right?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

GlotPress is an open platform where every AliDropship user can add translations. Basically, all you need to do is to log in, translate phrases, and hit the Add translation button. I'll do the rest myself. You can learn more here.

daniel-97

Hello Kamila,

Thank you for your interest! This theme has not been translated into Czech yet.
You can translate the El Greco Woo theme into Czech using our free translation platform GlotPress. If you're interested, please send me a pm with your email address, I'll create an account for you.
Hello Ekaterina, can I ask if we can use this plugin for Rubens as well?

chris37

Hello Ekaterina, can I ask if we can use this plugin for Rubens as well?
Is not a plugin, is a platform you can translate words for a theme, then Ekaterina is gonna check it and she will add it in the theme file for the next update

daniel-97

Is not a plugin, is a platform you can translate words for a theme, then Ekaterina is gonna check it and she will add it in the theme file for the next update
Oh, didn't know about this!

When you said "theme file", so the themes will have a switch section just like currency?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

That's right. You can switch your website to another language in your WP settings (General → Site language). However, please keep in mind that AliDropship plugin and AliDropship themes must be translated on GlotPress platform. In other words, your website will still be in English if your theme hasn't been translated on GlotPress into Czech, for example.

It works like this:
- You send me a pm with your email
- I create a free GlotPress account for you
- You log into your GlotPress account
- You navigate to your theme and select your language
- You add translations
- I approve your translations
- You (and other theme users) see these translations on your website

So, there's no need for you to install any third-party plugins or upload translation files to your theme folder.

daniel-97

That's right. You can switch your website to another language in your WP settings (General → Site language). However, please keep in mind that AliDropship plugin and AliDropship themes must be translated on GlotPress platform. In other words, your website will still be in English if your theme hasn't been translated on GlotPress into Czech, for example.

It works like this:
- You send me a pm with your email
- I create a free GlotPress account for you
- You log into your GlotPress account
- You navigate to your theme and select your language
- You add translations
- I approve your translations
- You (and other theme users) see these translations on your website

So, there's no need for you to install any third-party plugins or upload translation files to your theme folder.
So 1 website will only have 1 language at a time or does it depend on the customer's location?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

So 1 website will only have 1 language at a time or does it depend on the customer's location?
The themes don't have the language switcher functionality. You might test out third-party solutions built for these purposes.