Editing Tracking number

Luxurious

i try to fix in many ways , and i dont have many plugins and it was working well so this problem happened after last update , so please cosider to fix in next update

Christina

Administrator
i try to fix in many ways , and i dont have many plugins and it was working well so this problem happened after last update , so please cosider to fix in next update

Dear client!

The issue isn't produced in our end and you, in your turn, didn't send us your credentials to check the issue on your end.

Luxurious

because i dont have any plugin, and this problem only with product i have added manually after last update, so please in next update consider to solve this issue, or u can mention that plugin doesn't support manually added products anymore , so people who will buy this plugin in future would know that .

Christina

Administrator
because i dont have any plugin, and this problem only with product i have added manually after last update, so please in next update consider to solve this issue, or u can mention that plugin doesn't support manually added products anymore , so people who will buy this plugin in future would know that .

Dear client!
The feature is no longer available for the manually added products, indeed.
I'm very sorry.