Editing Product Description (Table Format issue)

andylo9

First off, Alidropship plugin is awesome. Definitely saves lots of time in automating product imports.

I have some issues, though, with editing product description.

Table Formatting For SIZE INFO

1. See below product link on Aliexpress.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Women-quick-drying-High-elasticity-fitness-Yoga-trousers-Outdoor-professional-Running-pants-gym-sport-legging-pants/32522501299.html?af=2983015&cv=32455205&cn=43pkbyw19bvuszru4r88ky900sfysupp&dp=v5_43pkbyw19bvuszru4r88ky900sfysupp&af=2983015&cv=32455205&cn=43pkbyw19bvuszru4r88ky900sfysupp&dp=v5_43pkbyw19bvuszru4r88ky900sfysupp&afref=&aff_platform=default&cpt=1545805154022&sk=ccfBY4yg&aff_trace_key=98d92052474c4d2da6c7dfd52e2b70d7-1545805154022-04863-ccfBY4yg&terminal_id=83eab0b3ee37418f9962d86bd70f7d2c

2. This is how it looks on Wordpress, in the custom store package I buy from Alidropship team who edit the Product Description. (Attachment 1)

3. I am testing importing a new product but I have problems in formating the table.

I tried to edit the Table for Size Info. This is how it looks on Wordpress. See red box below. (Attachment 2)

What I did in Wordpress was:
  • I copied your table (Blue box).
  • I pasted your table
  • The border looks different. (Red box)
  • I tried inserting table from scratch from menu Insert, but it is still the same format (Red Box).
  • For future new products I import to the website, will not look consistent with the previously imported products by your team.
  • How to solve this table formating issue?
What is the most efficient way to edit Product Description?

• So in Alidropship Plugin>Edit Product, you removed text and remove images and packaging descriptions and edit to have the above Product Description? Did you do this manually?
  • For every supplier, the product size sometimes is different, so I need to make sure to include each Size Info for each product – which means I need to edit the Table Size (see issues on Table formating above).
  • So, I need to re-write manually the product Size info (take from Aliexpress Size Info – which are oftentimes in the form of Images, and re-write this in table format like the first 200 products your team have uploaded?)
  • How to solve this?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 2.png
    2.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 12

Christina

Administrator
First off, Alidropship plugin is awesome. Definitely saves lots of time in automating product imports.

I have some issues, though, with editing product description.

Table Formatting For SIZE INFO

1. See below product link on Aliexpress.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Women-quick-drying-High-elasticity-fitness-Yoga-trousers-Outdoor-professional-Running-pants-gym-sport-legging-pants/32522501299.html?af=2983015&cv=32455205&cn=43pkbyw19bvuszru4r88ky900sfysupp&dp=v5_43pkbyw19bvuszru4r88ky900sfysupp&af=2983015&cv=32455205&cn=43pkbyw19bvuszru4r88ky900sfysupp&dp=v5_43pkbyw19bvuszru4r88ky900sfysupp&afref=&aff_platform=default&cpt=1545805154022&sk=ccfBY4yg&aff_trace_key=98d92052474c4d2da6c7dfd52e2b70d7-1545805154022-04863-ccfBY4yg&terminal_id=83eab0b3ee37418f9962d86bd70f7d2c

2. This is how it looks on Wordpress, in the custom store package I buy from Alidropship team who edit the Product Description. (Attachment 1)

3. I am testing importing a new product but I have problems in formating the table.

I tried to edit the Table for Size Info. This is how it looks on Wordpress. See red box below. (Attachment 2)

What I did in Wordpress was:
  • I copied your table (Blue box).
  • I pasted your table
  • The border looks different. (Red box)
  • I tried inserting table from scratch from menu Insert, but it is still the same format (Red Box).
  • For future new products I import to the website, will not look consistent with the previously imported products by your team.
  • How to solve this table formating issue?

Hello, dear client!

You can use TinyMCE Advanced plugin to create the same tables for your product description.

What is the most efficient way to edit Product Description?

• So in Alidropship Plugin>Edit Product, you removed text and remove images and packaging descriptions and edit to have the above Product Description? Did you do this manually?
  • For every supplier, the product size sometimes is different, so I need to make sure to include each Size Info for each product – which means I need to edit the Table Size (see issues on Table formating above).
  • So, I need to re-write manually the product Size info (take from Aliexpress Size Info – which are oftentimes in the form of Images, and re-write this in table format like the first 200 products your team have uploaded?)
  • How to solve this?

I suppose that you will agree that your products and their descriptions should be unique and credible to attract customers. Therefore the plugin doesn't edit a product description automatically. Yes, you have to do it manually.

Also we offer a free plugin for our clients - DropshipMe - it allows you to add to your store more that 50.000 carefully selected and manually edited products from AliExpress in one click.

andylo9

Hello, dear client!

You can use TinyMCE Advanced plugin to create the same tables for your product description.

I suppose that you will agree that your products and their descriptions should be unique and credible to attract customers. Therefore the plugin doesn't edit a product description automatically. Yes, you have to do it manually.

Also we offer a free plugin for our clients - DropshipMe - it allows you to add to your store more that 50.000 carefully selected and manually edited products from AliExpress in one click.

Yes agreed. Thanks Christina

andylo9

Sorry. I still can't get the same table border format. See my screenshot.

I went to Table Properties>Advanced>Border Style ... I picked each and every option on Border Style - but I can't get the same Table format to the 200 items already added by your team.

Sorry for this question!

Hello, dear client!