Edit Notification for new account

Arkeio

Hi,

Hope everyone are doing well,

I wanted to know if it is possible to edit the notifcation email when someone has created his account, or receive a recovery password.

At the moment, the email is basic, and i want to edit it.

Same thing for the message on our website once the registration is completed

Greetings,

Arkeio

I just checked, on settings/notifications : saw only emails for a buy/ package sent or a "contact me" form
find nothing for password

tomrreid

I just checked, on settings/notifications : saw only emails for a buy/ package sent or a "contact me" form
find nothing for password
Again, you dont see where the customer account email is like in screenshot? As for password that is wordpress and not theme so to change that you will search for plugins which is probably the easiest way.

Also are you using woocommerce because I am talking about the aliexpress plugin and not the woo version. Woo have their own emails in settings/ Email so I assume thats what is used in the case of woocommerce.

account.jpg

Arkeio

I ll check later i am not on my computer
But i m 100% sure i have not the same screen as yours
Im not using woo commerce

Arkeio

I just checked and i don't have the same thing as you
See my screenshot
Plus, my template is showing the php, css code which is inconvenient..

I just took a screen of the 3 things ( buy/form/sent) that i can edit through "settings/notifications" using the plugin and not the woo plugin

Attachments

• screen.png
    screen.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

tomrreid

I just checked and i don't have the same thing as you
See my screenshot
Plus, my template is showing the php, css code which is inconvenient..

I just took a screen of the 3 things ( buy/form/sent) that i can edit through "settings/notifications" using the plugin and not the woo plugin
Should be 5 sections of Notifications like contact us form for example. Are your themes and plugins up to date. Maybe delete and install the latest version even if you have the latest. What versions have you got more so for the plugin?

Arkeio

Alidroship plugin v0.9.23 and rembrandt theme v3.6.8
I got only 3 sections

Anything related to the fact that my plugin is in French?

tomrreid

Alidroship plugin v0.9.23 and rembrandt theme v3.6.8
I got only 3 sections

Anything related to the fact that my plugin is in French?

I think the problem is that you are using the old version of the plugin. It's now 1.2.3 so you have to update. Also once you are using 1.2.3 the plugin will let you know when there is an update. Guide, https://alidropship.com/codex/transition-alidropship-plugin-ver-1/

Download, https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/

Check theme as well