Duplicate Images

Helgs

When i'm in the edit section and add an image, it would create a duplicate image within my media

anyway to stop this?

Helgs

@Victoria Kudryashova

When i delete the Aliexpress picture and add press "add my own images" then click "add to import" i get duplicates images

In my picture, i'm showing the pictures around the blue border is exactly the same as the green border ones. I would press "add to import" once and then duplicate images shows up. A set of images will be attached to the product itself and the other is just sitting there.

Attachments

• Media Library ‹ HT Bakeware — WordPress.png
    Media Library ‹ HT Bakeware — WordPress.png
    108.9 KB · Views: 6

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
@Victoria Kudryashova

When i delete the Aliexpress picture and add press "add my own images" then click "add to import" i get duplicates images

In my picture, i'm showing the pictures around the blue border is exactly the same as the green border ones. I would press "add to import" once and then duplicate images shows up. A set of images will be attached to the product itself and the other is just sitting there.
Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials with the link to the issued product - I will check. I tried to reproduce but I couldn't.