Dropshipping with Instagram Shoutouts: A-Z GUIDE on How I Made $113k

Ryan

Sales thread image New 2020.png

✅Are you struggling to makes sales with your Dropshipping Store?

✅Do you have a low budget but you still want to earn with dropshipping?

✅Are you spending too much time following and bouncing around from one guru to another without taking real action?

✅Are the Dropshipping courses you read too general?

⚠️⚠️⚠️I have been there, I had no money, I watched a ton of videos and read all kind of blogs but didn't take real action.⚠️⚠️⚠️

This is what lead me to the creation of this guide

✅Don't make the same mistakes.
✅Don't spend all your time watching and reading wasteless content.

My e-book is the perfect length, straight to the point, full of tested and proven tactics.

Copy my exact Instagram Shoutouts strategy on your dropshipping store and you will surely make money.

I have generated $113,348.83 since the beginning in 2018 in June while working a full-time job. Return on Investment (ROI) 350%.

Ready to Take Action?

Buy the e-book now for only $39
(Only Alidropship forum members with discount code)

Here is the proof of my earnings:

What You Will Learn

✅How to find products to sell that works with Instagram Shoutouts. Various methods. Included winning product examples. Revealing also my niche.

✅How to pick the right platform for your Dropshipping store. Comparisons based on my own experience.

✅How to boost your sales with my secret store settings

✅How to set up an entertaining Instagram account

✅Where to get the content for your ads

✅How to set up content for your ads (Including posts text copies and content for stories. Good and bad shoutout examples)

✅How to Find Instagram Influencers (Including types of accounts, which pages to avoid. Examples of good and bad Influencer accounts.)

✅How to Arrange and Place shoutouts (How to get a high reply rate, How much to pay for shoutouts etc.)

✅Instagram Shoutout bonuses - extra rewards besides sales.

What else you will get

✅Get access to a private group with direct access to me and other members who bought an e-book

✅Information about how little money you need to start dropshipping.

✅A lot of real examples in all chapters

✅Screenshot of the prices I pay to my Influencers

Requirements

✅Basic knowledge about Dropshipping (Recommended)

✅A willingness to study and a passion to make money online

Invest in the most detailed step-by-step guide on How to earn with Dropshipping using Instagram Shoutouts and start your own successful Dropshipping Business.
This guide is available to download as a .pdf file.

Buy now for Only $39.00!
(Only Alidropship forum members with discount code)

To get a discount code just reply in the thread "I want Alidropship discount"
Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Is the e-book beginner-friendly or advanced?
A: The e-book is for everyone. It presents a ton of value for both beginners and advanced people.

Q: Will this e-book work for me?
A: I cover all information about Instagram shoutouts with Dropshipping. It's up to you to take action and use the information. Progress will be determined by the amount of work you take.

Q: How long does it take to make the first sale?
A: You can get the first sale with your first shoutout.

Q: How many pages does your e-book have?
A: It has 70 pages.

Q: Do you include example pictures?
A: Yes, I do. In e-book are a lot of examples.

Refund policy:
No refunds once the eBook is downloaded. Within the e-book, I show a lot of sensitive knowledge that can’t be unseen or unlearned. This policy is in a position to protect the intellectual property contained within this e-book.

If you have any questions associated with the eBook, please comment below or PM me! I'd be happy to help! You can also email me at mrffwdd@gmail.com or ryan@ecomhint.com

Attachments

• Sales thread image 1.png
    Sales thread image 1.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 885
Last edited:

Ryan

Yesterday got a record order. All time high. $437,08. Spent only $32 on shoutout.
oBfzXbL.jpg

So as you can see you can bang from one single shoutout. What are you waiting for? Learn how to do the same form my e-book.

Buy e-book now for only $69

(Comment Alidropship discount to get 30% OFF)

Ryan

Reviews:
Billy Batts Review.jpgJefis review.jpgMisterF Review.jpgTopiano review.jpg

Buy the e-book now for only $48 with discount code!

(Comment Alidropship discount to get 30% OFF)