X

JulienB

@JulienB Thanks, and let me introduce you to your new best friend. The developer console, anything you want to know about any site can be found here in the code.

View attachment 3731

The animation is done with keyframes, sort of like a typewriter. You can find the effect here - https://css-tricks.com/snippets/css/typewriter-effect. You may need to know a little about HTML/CSS to implement it, but read the guide and you should be fine. If you have more questions about the developer console I will try to answer them as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be a little hands off my site for the next day or so while I finish up a client site redesign. I'll be cleaning up my social media posting & schedule as well as writing another long form blog post this weekend. I also plan to drop another youtube video created around the last blog post.

I will answer questions and update this thread after I've completed these items, or if a sale is made. Now everyone cross their fingers and pray the latter happens. High fives for everyone if it does!

But if it doesn't, everyone here is fired...
Thx for the tip and good luck!