Drop shipping Niche for Saudi Arabia

Faramawii

Hello there,
I am doing extensive research trying to select a valuable niche targeting Saudi Arabia & hopefully expanding to Gulf.
Some niches I came up with:
- geeky products
- gemstones accessories
- unique tech products
- Action figures (kids)

What’s worrying is that:
- shipping takes from 7 to 15 days
- only 15% of online shoppers use Online payment while the majority prefers COD
- niches can have very low demand (Google trends won’t help here, my main traffic sources would be social due to nature of niches)
Any suggestions for a good niche?

The thing about tech is that it's risky to sell, as certain electronics on AliExpress are quite unreliable. Customer satisfaction should be your first priority so if things are malfunctioning left and right you could get a lot of unhappy customers (and not to mention chargebacks). On the other hand non-electronics such as the toys and accessories you mentioned won't have as high of a return rate because they don't have as many moving parts, so not as much can go wrong.

Before choosing a niche, make sure you go to all the places you want to advertise on and make sure there are enough IG pages and a big enough Facebook audience size to target.

Mostafa

Hello there,
I am doing extensive research trying to select a valuable niche targeting Saudi Arabia & hopefully expanding to Gulf.
Some niches I came up with:
- geeky products
- gemstones accessories
- unique tech products
- Action figures (kids)

What’s worrying is that:
- shipping takes from 7 to 15 days
- only 15% of online shoppers use Online payment while the majority prefers COD
- niches can have very low demand (Google trends won’t help here, my main traffic sources would be social due to nature of niches)
Any suggestions for a good niche?

As you know, Saudi Arabia recently announced that Females can now drive.

I would start a niche or even a section, for Car accessories for women.