Drop shippig with FBM ( fulfilment by merchant)

Arec Long

Do you import form China?
Do you have a brand?
Do you want to increase sales?
Maybe you all want to say "yes". Here I can say why I can help you.
First we provide free warehouse here, we can collect goods from different factories, to be you partner here, fulfilment by you, we just get you orders and ship for you.
Second if you sell many products, you will contact different aliexpress. It takes a lot of time.
Third aliexpress are your competitors, your profit will less, aliexpress usually is not factory, they are also sellers.
Our service free warehouse to you, and not seller, contact factory and ship derictly to your customers.
If you're interested, PM me.

Arec Long

First we are experts in Logistics, we understand more than the factory to help customers save shipment.
We offer free warehouses that can help customers collect different products from different suppliers,
Aliexpress also get products from the factory and charge you. They are also your competitors.
Our system can be more convenient to capture customer orders.

kingpin

Send your website link
Or else nobody is here to take your service

To me its not a healthy approach.

Erwin Francis

I'm interested with having orders consolidated and fulfilled but somehow I'm confused as to what exactly you can provide. Your site doesn't really help much as well.

Arec Long

Our charge only shipment and order processing fee.
Our handling capacity is efficient and economical.
Now we have customers one day have more than 1,000 orders, they dont need to worry anything.