Domain add

abdoun511

Hi Christina,
Am almost done with my store design can you please help me with info about adding my own domain name.

abdoun511

Hi Christina,

I've follow the instructions and added a new domain then changed the dns of my domain to alidropship.

Now what i have is a blank page with some "index of and cgi-bin". Do i need to do further configuration. meanwhile the domain is shopaskart.com

Christina

Administrator
Hi Christina,

I've follow the instructions and added a new domain then changed the dns of my domain to alidropship.

Now what i have is a blank page with some "index of and cgi-bin". Do i need to do further configuration. meanwhile the domain is shopaskart.com

That's ok! Now you should install WordPress, the plugin and the theme.

abdoun511

HI Christina,
I did something and it worked but am not sure if it is correct. rather than installing wordpress again and theme on my domain, i just edited the document root. I removed my domain at the end and added wordpress. let me know if it is ok and again what about site backup.

Christina

Administrator
HI Christina,
I did something and it worked but am not sure if it is correct. rather than installing wordpress again and theme on my domain, i just edited the document root. I removed my domain at the end and added wordpress. let me know if it is ok and again what about site backup.

Could you please PM me your domain name or e-mail address? Thank you.