Dispute Aliexpress though Paypal

OppieOne

Hi all,

Has anyone ever had to file a dispute through paypal against Aliexpress? If so what was the outcome?

I have 4 orders in the dispute process for weeks. Seller is completely MIA, and since it was shipped via Aliexpress shipping, aliexpress stepped in and continued to give me the run around with please wait 10 more days. The latest update by them shows.

Due to the tracking information shows the package has been delivered, there is no valid evidence provided by you. We will release the full payment to the seller. Please track in the logistics offical website and Click 'Contact Us' to get the parcel specific location.

However tracking still shows in transit via Airline. Tracking has been stuck there for over a month. Since Aliexpress, is of no help my next step is to file a dispute through Paypal against them, what repercussions would this have against my Paypal account if any?

Thanks.

Mar

Has anyone ever had to file a dispute through paypal against Aliexpress? If so what was the outcome?
I have submitted many disputes in AliExpress but not through Paypal. I was refunded at least four times.
Due to the tracking information shows the package has been delivered, there is no valid evidence provided by you. We will release the full payment to the seller. Please track in the logistics offical website and Click 'Contact Us' to get the parcel specific location.

However tracking still shows in transit via Airline. Tracking has been stuck there for over a month.
Are you the recipient of the order, or is the order in behalf of your dropshipping customer? Based on your statement, there are two conflicting tracking information, one is the package has been delivered, the other show it is still in transit. If the order is for your dropshipping customer, did you get in touch with the customer and confirm if received or not?
Since Aliexpress, is of no help my next step is to file a dispute through Paypal against them, what repercussions would this have against my Paypal account if any?
Filing a dispute through Paypal has no repercussion against your Paypal account. By the way, did you pay your order in AliExpress with Paypal?, because usually AliExpress don't accept Paypal payment.

Rahm

Hi all,

I have 4 orders in the dispute process for weeks. Seller is completely MIA, and since it was shipped via Aliexpress shipping, aliexpress stepped in and continued to give me the run around with please wait 10 more days. The latest update by them shows.

However tracking still shows in transit via Airline. Tracking has been stuck there for over a month. Since Aliexpress, is of no help my next step is to file a dispute through Paypal against them, what repercussions would this have against my Paypal account if any?

Thanks.

Yup rite. You need to contact the customer. My DS delivery also delayed 7 weeks ( normally 3-4 weeks). Sometime the customer need explaination.

Direct Webstore

How did you manage to pay for an order with Aliexpress with Paypal in the first place? They don't accept it. Or am I missing something?

Mar

How did you manage to pay for an order with Aliexpress with Paypal in the first place? They don't accept it. Or am I missing something?
It is just one of those post that don't make sense. Apparently the customer paid with Paypal, but how can you submit a dispute with PayPal against AliExpress? And if you tell the member to use common sense, this member will be mad at you. This forum should be cleansed with this kind of mentality. It is really annoying.

Rahm

I you mean Aliexpress accepting Paypal, then the answer is yes. Correct me if i am wrong to decipher your message...

Attachments

• payment-page-ae.JPG
    payment-page-ae.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 15

Mar

I you mean Aliexpress accepting Paypal, then the answer is yes. Correct me if i am wrong to decipher your message...
This is what I always see in AliExpress when fulfilling an order. It could be a number of factors including your location. The question is did the OP really did pay with PayPal?

1592720991713.png

Mar

Unfortunately, Paypal choose or have their own reason not to include some of the countries...:confused:
In this case, it is AliExpress who choose what payment method to accept, not Paypal. Even if Paypal is supported in a country if the merchant don't support it, you cannot use it.

Direct Webstore

Unfortunately, Paypal choose or have their own reason not to include some of the countries
Paypal actually DOES operate in China now. (for customers). But that's not the case here anyway. This is ...
In this case, it is AliExpress who choose what payment method to accept, not Paypal.
Right. And I'm guessing one of the reasons is that they don't want to use a competitor to their "Alipay" service.

Last edited: