Discount settings and prices

yes

Hi guys!

i got a question:
As you see below you can see the USAGE, if i put there 100x, that means 1 person can it use it 100x? How does this works exactly?
Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 20.06.50.png

Question 2:

i got a page full of discounts like we all do. Does this goes auomatic and if i want to stop the discounts, i need to do it all manually, or is there a setting for it that i put the discounts turning off?

Thank you for the help!

Yours,

Yes

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi guys!

i got a question:
As you see below you can see the USAGE, if i put there 100x, that means 1 person can it use it 100x? How does this works exactly?
View attachment 2368

Question 2:

i got a page full of discounts like we all do. Does this goes auomatic and if i want to stop the discounts, i need to do it all manually, or is there a setting for it that i put the discounts turning off?

Thank you for the help!

Yours,

Yes

Hello Yes,

1. 'Usage' in discounts means how many times this coupon can be used, no matter by one person or not.
2. Product has a discount when its sale price less then regular. A lot of products on AliExpress have discounts , so when you imported them on your site discounts are saved. If you don't want to have them you need to go to Product Options and manually change Sale price by setting equal it to a Regular price.

yes

Thank you for the reply :)

Is there an other way for the discounts? That the discounts are based on ip addresses or somehing else?

Nice tread.
I have same problem.

Hi @Victoria Kudryashova

yes this is very important, can discount made to use 1 account 1 times the use of coupon ?. because I give discounts for anyone who has subscribed, and I plan to have them use the coupon only once for 1 account.

I hope this can be done at the next update