Disable Product Updatres on specific product

Is it possible to disable updating on a specific product? I've been running an ad on a product that was "out of stock"

chris37

Is it possible to disable updating on a specific product? I've been running an ad on a product that was "out of stock"
I tried it in the woo version myself, in the update section tab in the product edit page, there I has disable the auto-update for this specific product,

In my test experience was never work, the auto update still was working and to that product too.

Try it in the original plugin , I hope in the original is working this way

I have another question related to pricing formulas. If I set multiple formulas for specific categories. But I also have a formula set for "All Categories" Which one will take precedent? If "All Categories" takes precedent. It would be nice if there was an "All Categories Unless Specified".

chris37

I have another question related to pricing formulas. If I set multiple formulas for specific categories. But I also have a formula set for "All Categories" Which one will take precedent? If "All Categories" takes precedent. It would be nice if there was an "All Categories Unless Specified".
Put your specific formula above the all category formulla.

This way you prioritise your specific formula taken action first.